Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

It's my birthday !

I know that some people will complain about me doing this thread but since most of my presents had to do with star wars I wanted to post this
    I'm finally 16 now, I can drink legally now, can take driving lessons and can do whatever else I want to
    well for the ones who are interested, my presents:

Habsro 3 3'4: Captain Typho, 2 Saga Battle Droids, Nikto Jedi Knight, Teemto, Zutton, Duros, Sebulba, Muftak & Kabe
    Other Star wars: Darth Maul Unleashed, A New Hope SE poster, AOTC poster
    Other: Solid Snake (mcfarlane MGS 2), Lotus Angel (mcfarlane series 19: samurai wars), pain is love - ja rule cd, rule 3:36 - ja rule cd, cypress hill 3-cd pack, Down *** ***** - ja rule cd single, tony hawk pro skater 3 - PS1 game, Gridlock'd DVD (with tupac if anybody knows the movie)

Birthdays rock!
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

I'm going on the wacky assumption in his info where it says, "LOCATION: PARIS" , that might be where he lives. That's just a hunch though.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I live in paris, france, europe (and if you would've checked my "location" under my avatar, you would've known without asking )

Edit: beat me to it, JM Guyute
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

hey, I can't be expected to ACTUALLY look at people's info...

oh...Happy Birthday btw....

HAPPY B-DAY 187!!! Ah, what I'd do to be 16 again...!

I wish I could have legaly drank and drove when I was 16...

...What the heck, I did it anyway !!!

Happy Birthday!

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

Originally posted by Pendo
    HAPPY B-DAY 187!!! Ah, what I'd do to be 16 again...!

I wish I could have legaly drank and drove when I was 16...

...What the heck, I did it anyway !!!

Happy Birthday!

PENDO!
    Ha! Me too....... god I drank more then than I do now....!

there actually IS a drinking age over there? thought it was legal all the time - parental discretion and such... i dunno

happy b-day!
    Last edited by darthvyn; 10-21-2002 at 04:55 PM.
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

Now you can go out for a beer at the local McDonalds.
    This announcement has been brought to you by a generous grant from the Ranting Jonna Foundation
    "Helping to improve your life through nonsensical ravings for over 35 years"

and i'm not talking about no paper cup, i'm talking about a glass of beer.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"