Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My Star Wars Contest Photos

I took photos of my collection about a month ago to send in for the Ultimate Collector Contest Hasbro is putting on. I don't expect to win, but I do have a very large collection and thought I'd share it with you. The first two photos are of my POTF 2 Figurs and Vehicles. I have all the vehicles and figures ever made in the 3 3/4 scale since 1995. A few weren't avalable at the time of the photo shoot, but I do have them. The photo of the figures is only a fraction of what I have, but it's all that I could fit in the photo. The photo of the vehicles is more complete with only a few items not present.

The third photo is of my vintage vehicles. I have over have of the vintage vehicles and playset and they are represented here. Again, some are missing and a few have been added to my collection since the photo.

I will add photos of my vintage figure collection wich I have all of the figures ever made(with the exception of a couple boys named Fromm).

I hope you enjoy the photos. I am not trying to bragg or show off, but I think these photos are cool and I thought some other people would think the same.

Any positive or constuctive comments are welcome, but please don't bash me for showing off. This collection has been in the makeing for 24 years now and it has been a joy !!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	potf 2 figures 1.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	37.7 KB 
ID:	4278  
    If you want to find it you have to shop.

POTF 2 Vehicles

Name:	potf 2 vehicles 5.jpg.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	39.3 KB 
ID:	4279  

Vintage Vehicles

Name:	vintage vehicles 2.jpg.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	35.4 KB 
ID:	4280  

Very nice collection. I would recommend finding some nice shelves to display your SW stuff. Nothing is more pleasing than nicely displayed toys.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Sweet!!!!!!!!!!

Enough said.
    Be not afraid of any man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens call on me, and I will equalize.

19th century ad for Colt revolvers

Be wary of the man who only has one gun...for he probley knows how to
    use it.

nice collection
    why don't you post the pics in the "photo gallery" ? there they will be stored for everyone to see at any time
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

I hate you, I'm crying, I'm pig-sick jealous....

And that's just because of the sapce you seem to have there - never mind the freaking toys!
    Look - I'm Princess Leia!

Yes I'm fortunate to have a large area to store my collection in. It wasn't easy, I had to clean and move stuff for days to get it the way I wanted.

Jelouse of these toys. Just wait until you see my vintage figure photos .

187-Maul - I'm not sure how to put my photos is the gallery. Any help would be hot .

sorry I haven't answered but I wasn't online yesterday

I saw you asking the question in another area where you got the answer so that luckily saved me from typing it too
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

I wanted to enter the contest, but it would take forever to get my stuff out of storage and I don't feel like putting it all back.
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."