Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Darktrooper size question (Pics needed)

I don't have much time to type this, it will be short. Could someone please post a pic of the Darktrooper standing beside a normal sized figure? I don't know how big it is. Thanks.
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

I don't have a pic right now but if noone has posted a pic till tomorrow, I'll take one and post it
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

My camera is down, but I just compared and it's about a head taller than the CTC Stormtrooper.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Hmm...don't have a CTC Stormtrooper. (Pathetic, isn't it? ) Is he as tall as Lott Dodd w/ his hat thing? If so, that's pretty damned big.
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

I'm afraid that's a fig I don't have. He's a sliver taller than Taun We. He's just shy of 4.5" tall. He's maybe half an inch taller than the deluxe battle droid wearing 3PO's head (and quite a bit heftier).
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Lineup

The guys. I hope this helps.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	theguys.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	184.8 KB 
ID:	4299  

Wow! That's really bulky. Thanks for the pic stillakid, and thanks JediTricks and 187-Maul for the descriptions. Man I wish I could have found that...And the Spacetrooper too.

Holy hightops, Batman!

Now I really want to track this figure down, I only ever got the EU Leia. Wish they would be rereleased or something as mail-ins for Jedi Points.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

This series saw a limited release on retail and was just lucky enough to get them the first time out. Before Ephant Mon the Darktrooper was the largest of all the basic figures and he's also heavy!
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster

One of each

I ordered mine from some online retailer. Can't recall which one as it was quite some time ago. Never saw them in any store. Unfortunately I didn't pick up two of each. I'm loath to cut into the card backs to see the built-in backdrop. Has anyone done that? If so, can you put up some pix? Thanks!