Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Shuttle Tyderium delayed...

From Jedinet.com

Saga Toys: Shuttle Delayed
    Tuesday, October 22, 2002 - 7:13 PM EDT

Those of you waiting for the FAO exclusive Shuttle Tydirium can tack on another month, as the vehicle's release date has been moved from December 2002 to January 2003. Here's a brief bit of what The Private Universe is reporting:

The rumour of a delayed release for the Shuttle, to Jan '03, has been doing the rounds of the net for the last few weeks... I can now confirm officially that rumour is correct.

Read more here .

Is this for the U.K. and U.S.?
    I hope not for the U.S., I ordered mine waaaay back in April and to wait another month would really suck!!!
    But I was going to Tosche Station to pick up some Star Wars figures!!!

Beats me. But the US release WAS December..

Eh, this sucks, but i'll live. It just gives me more time to conjure up the money for it. Maybe they're going to make it better?!??!?! (mike laughs hysterically) Yeah, right, like hasbro would do a crazy thing like that!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I'm not sure if this is for the U.S. because that is a U.K. site. And for the U.K., there has been talk about it being delayed for a while, maybe it's just confirming that. I Hope.

I have a feeling that that is a completely aesthetic delay (final detailing and packaging). And I would assume that FAO altered the overall release date, so no matter where you live, you'll receive it in January.

Then again, assuming anything about FAO and Hasbro during this whole fiasco is quite risky.

Actually I hope its delayed. Then I could use the money I get from Christmas to buy the damn thing.
    Powdered Toast Man!

Anyone who pre-ordered should be paid interest on their money.
    Piett
    "Torontogosh! Master Luke inchimini doodoooooo..."

Originally posted by AdmiralPiett
    Anyone who pre-ordered should be paid interest on their money.
    Piett
    I agree, I pre-ordered two of them back in April- the interest would pay for themselves!!!!

Get your Shuttle at FAO for $5 less until Halloween

I got a coupon with one of my credit cards for $5 off a purchase of $35 or more at FAO.com. I know $5 is not much for a $120 item (if you're gettting the Shuttle), but any little bit is better than full price.

The Coupon Code is AX165 and is good untill October 31st.

Late.