Slave I Repaint in EE Catalog?

I don't know if my eyes are playing tricks on me or my moniter colors are getting screwy, but I just downloaded the new Entertainment Earth Catalog and the picture they show of Jango Fett's Slave doesn't seem to be the right color scheme. It seems like its Green and its actually Boba Fett's Slave I. I cut it out so you can view it below without having to download the 19meg file.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fettslavei.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	45.8 KB 
ID:	4289  
    Powdered Toast Man!

Nah, it's just the flash lighting. If you look down at the bottom you can see the regular blue, grey and yellows paints whereas I don't think the Boba Fett Slave I has any yellow, or at least any yellow there.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Yeah, now that you mention it. The base is wrong. Sorry 'bout that. I guess I got a little overexcited and didn't pay enough attention.
    Powdered Toast Man!

Originally posted by Prince Xizor
    Yeah, now that you mention it. The base is wrong. Sorry 'bout that. I guess I got a little overexcited and didn't pay enough attention.
    Easy mistake, the top does really look green, they must've messed with the image in an low-quality editor that ended up distorting it more than the flash distorted it.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I'm sure that with the pictures of the A-Wing and the Sandcrawler showing up for next year, that it won't be to long before actual pictures of the Slave 1 repaint do turn up.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Fett's slave-1 is RED, not green!

It's very strange that the Lego version is green. It's definitely red.

I'd put my cash on that being the image of the re-issue Boba Fett's Slave I, which is just a new paint deco job from the Ep II piece.

I wonder if EE has it listed on their web site yet...I'll be back.

That's definantly Jango colors. Look at the base- it's blue.
    I develop pictures 40 hours a week and I color correct as well, so I know what looks like what in different light- that's blue. You can kind of tell because it's over-lit, and so the colors are a bit washed, thusly blue becomes green.
    With one wing, one can only fly in circles

I work with stagelighting almost everyday and depending on the way it's lit- it can make you think that it's something it's not. I can make that thing look like it's hot pink with safety orange smilely faces pok-a-dots on it with two light fixtures.
    But I was going to Tosche Station to pick up some Star Wars figures!!!