Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Anybody here from Bangkok or Singapore?

since I'm going to Australia next week and am staying 2 days in Bangkok(sp?) and 2 days in Singapore I wanted to ask if somebody here knows where to find SW figs there and how much they cost
    I know there's this big mall in Singapore but I don't know if there is a toy-store or maybe even a tru in there. Does anybody maybe know the name or website of the mall?
    thanx
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

Talking

Hey there 187-Maul... Figures are pretty expensive here as compared to those found in the states mainly due to shipping costs I think or they just want to make a killing!! Prices can range from S$20-S$25... The malls here are pretty much poor variety wise... Those in the malls go for S$17.90... But the more rare figures are found in speciallised toy shops which are all located within the town area itself... Hope this is useful to you for now... If you are still interested I can give you more details to exactly where etc etc etc...
    "It was just a little story outline with bits and pieces," -- George Lucas

but that aren't US dollars are they ? I just hope not....
    well I'm still pretty interested where exactly I can find some more figs, any help would be great
    oh and BTW do you maybe know if they have mcfarlane figs and how much they cost?
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

Talking

Hey there! Well the prices I quoted you are in Sing Dollars (S$1.00 == US$1.80)... Yes there are MacFarlane Toys here but since I aren't too interested in them I do not know the price... When are you coming over?? Perhaps I can check it for you when I pass by the toys r us or some shop... How much are the basic figures there in Paris?? Hopefully you could tell it to me in US$... BTW... what AOTC figures do you actually need and I think I can help you find them!!

Cheers

well I'm flying on thursday to Bangkok, on sunday I think further to Sydney and then about 5 weeks later to Singapore
    I'm interested in any fig that's beyond wave 1 collection 1 (jango ke, ani, obi, padme, r2, 3po, kit fisto and SBD), well not exactly all beyond that but allthe jedis except yoda and hd ani and some other figs like dexter jettster or BD
    here in france you can only find wave 1 coll. 1 for 10 euro (about 1:1 to US$) and since about a week also fb jango, gr mace, female tusken, and the preview figs but for 12 euro each
    it would be realy cool if you could check the prices on the mcfarlane figs, it actuallly doesn't matter what line since they're usualy the same price
    I'm attaching my SW want list (with pics) which I usualy give to my when he's going to the US so he can get me some figs

not mentioned on the list (that I want but haven't put on there yet) are:
    Anakin TA
    Ki-Adi Mundi
    Darth Maul (new one)
    Teemto
    Battle Droid

it would be cool if you could just give me an idea about what is availible where (like wave ... in toysrus)

thanx
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

oops the filesize was too big
    ok so I'll post the figs just here in a list

Luke Bespin
    Dexter Jettster
    Luminara
    Nikto Jedi Shaak Ti
    Plo Koon
    Seasee Tiin
    Djas Puhr
    Zam Wessel
    Jango FB
    Tusken Female Clotrooper Red
    Battle Droid
    Super Battle Droid
    Teemto
    Anakin TA
    Ki-adi Mundi
    Darth Maul

preview:
    Zam Wessel
    Jango
    Clonetrooper (multiple)

and some more POTF2 and POTJ but I'll leave that away
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

Talking

Wow... that is kind of many figures that you want there... Basically the figures sell for abt S$17.90 (almost 10euros) at TRU and some other local department stores... But the range there is quite small... Not too sure what excatly you can find there... But I would suggesting going to other smaller speciallized toy shops that are around the town area... But these shops sell basically what you want... But at a slightly higher price of S$20-23... But I have yet to find the Ki-adi Mundi though...

Just wondering how old are ya? Thats abt as much info I can give you now... Haven't been in town for the past few days...

Cheers

I'm 15
    but I'll probabaly buy most figs in australia since I just got an answer from another guy in another forum about the price there and they cost 12.76 AUS$ in K-mart and 13 in TRU which is about 7 US$ and that price is a bit better then in singapore
    but if I won't find that much stuff (I want to do BIG shopping) I'll buy some more in singapore
    still thanx for your help
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

Wow I must say that you will definitely enjoy your SHOPPING!! Wow I didn't know australia was that cheap... Could you fill me in on what they have there... I would love to get some from there as well... Presently AUS$ is lowered than that of singapore... And I got quite many friends residing there now...

I don't know what figs exactly are there but I was told that Big W has figs for 12,76 Aus$ as well as K-Mart and that TRU has figs for 13 Aus$ and that they even have (maybe had, don't know) POTJ figs too

if you want to check the answer too, it is on the reblscum forums under international collective under the thread "anything new in Australia/NZ", on the last page
    ah who cares, here is the link (my name is 187-Maul there too) http://forums.rebelscum.com/cgi-bin/...28;p=48#001656
    hope this helps
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP