Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Death Star Compactor Sets Boxed

Just added pictures! Check them out HERE !
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Very Cool. Hope they are cheap enough to buy two of each .

Looks like they used the "buck toothed" head sculpt of Luke from the POTJ X Wing figure. Even so, the sets are awsome!!
    If you want to find it you have to shop.

Galactic Hunter lists "Saga Scene Packs $44.95"

If this is for three sets (Luke/Han, Leia/Chewie, and Obi/Jango), then it comes out to about $15 each. If there's four to the selection, it's $11, but if this is only for the Trash Compactor sets, then you're looking at $22 each.

I'm willing to invest $15 each, as I feel these are certainly more attractive than the 25th 2-packs.

Ok those have official went from cool as hell, to damn drooltastic. Anything that looks that good packaged, will look a thousand times better loose on my shelf. There are massive improvements over the prototypes that we saw recently. Which is hard to do, because those were awesome as hell. Damn, I may have to buy 2 of each myself. Curse you Hasbro for making somthing so cool.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I like the way these look, but are the figgies removable or are the glued in for good? I'm still deciding on whether I will get these or not. I probably will, though.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

The figures are supposed to be removable, they just fit into holes in the bases. The dianoga according to the back of the box also is removable from the diorama. It comes in two parts, 1 is packed in with each section of the diorama. The long tentacle comes with the Luke/Han set. And the main body w/ eyestalk comes with the Leia/Chewie set. It just keeps getting cooler.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

More pictures just added to the collector's database!
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

The eyestalk - oh my god the eyestalk is brilliant! these sets are beautiful. I have to have them, plain and simple. I'm off to put a pre-order in now...

very cool! are they due out this year or next year??? i know they are wally worlsd exclusives, but thats abotu it...
    h
    Sampsonite! i was way off!