Question 12" Luke - 100th

Looked around for an existing thread and found none.

Wondering if anyone picked up the POTJ 100th Luke (or something like that).

Looks like a cool set up. Curious why, when they included multiple outfits, they skipped Bespin and Jedi. The Tatooine and Pilot stuff looks great nonetheless.

The question is - is it a good purchase? Is there another Luke anyone recommends over this one?

Thanks for looking.

Ace

I do like this set but it is overpriced IMO. I also like Jedi Luke (w/ Bib Fortuna) looks really cool, and Luke with Tauntaun. My favorite's would have to be Luke w/ Speederbike, and Luke w/ Yoda backpack. The Speederbike Luke doesn't really look like Luke, but better than most of the others. The Luke w/ Yoda also looks more like the character in the movie, and the fact that he comes with Yoda put's him at the top of Luke figures.

I have a page with a little info on the 100th Luke
    and here is a comparison of some of the ealier Luke's (not vintage) I rather like the Jedi Luke with bone.
    http://www.twinsuntimes.com/toyforce...escomparef.jpg
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=tahoma]I'm a SW Fan, Honk if you R2![/FONT]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=fixedsys]GREAT TRADERS! [/FONT]
    [FONT=tahoma]Baal
    good shot jansen
    JediTricks
    shinakuma43
    SWAFMAN
    Thrawn
    vulcantouch-legendary bounty hunter!
    [/FONT]

R2 Up to her neck in sand on the beaches of Hawaii

Yeah, the Jedi Luke w/Bone is my favorite 12" Luke figure, mainly due to the dead-on likeness. Hoth Luke is good, too, though.

I always passed on the 100th Luke due to the price tag.

why, when they included multiple outfits, they skipped Bespin and Jedi
    the 100th luke is based on luke as seen in episode 4. technically, i guess the left out the ceremonial outfit.

You're right Derek. the 12" Jedi Luke is probably my favorite because of the likeness. I do wish he came with a green saber blade. The 12" 100th Luke always looked so cool and I really want one, but the $ tag always stood me up.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

jayspawn,

i recall seeing those 100th lukes marked down big time in those video game stores.

check e-bay. every now and then you can find one for $20-$25.

I passed on the 100th Luke because I already had Tatooine Luke (from the KB three pack) and an X-Wing Luke.

I picked him up when he was making his lastest appearence at the local TRU. For the price it was a great deal for a 12" figure and so many accessories. Most Star Wars 12" figures only come with a gun or light saber were 100th Luke comes with tons of extras. Great purchase in my opinion.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

I actually saw one of these at a TRU and I wondered if it was deeply discounted or not. Well, it was the same price still so it went back on the shelf. I'll get one eventually.
    Ahh... to be so young and stupid.