Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Saga Kotobukiya Beautiful!

I first saw the Vader Saga Kotobukiya in my ToyFare and was eagerly awaiting when i found out i could by eight unleashed figures for the price of one Saga Kotobukiya. But they are the most beautifully sculpted statues/model kits I have ever seen. Especially the Yoda/Mace one. the clonetrooper is also nice
    I want Jacen, Jaina, and Anakin Solo New Jedi Order Figures!

Yes I agree that it is the nicest of sculpt. The vader and clonetrooper beats any 12" or unleashed figure that hasbro has to offer. But I'm not too impress by the Anakin and the ObiWann. You mean there is a Mace/Yoda one? OMG!! How did it slip without my knowledge?? Too bad I'm in a bad financial shape myself Thus the huge price is the biggest obstacle for me in getting it!

Cheers...
    "It was just a little story outline with bits and pieces," -- George Lucas

My brother has the Vader, Clonetrooper and Anakin models and there is a major flaw with the Vader kit. The cape is too heavy for the legs to hold up and he begins to droop backwards. Right now my brother's figure looks like it is doing that one beach game who's name eludes me right now (the one where two people hold up a rod and you have to bend backwards and walk under it, and the rod gets lower for each round - boy I feel stupid right now ). If my brother hadn't gotten all of these for free, I bet he would be feeling pretty ripped off right now with the Vader kit. Just a word of warning for anyone planning to spend $150 on this kit.

Don't give Hasbro ideas ..........

Limbo Vader eh ?????.

Wonder which film they will say that comes from ?.Of course you could always release it as EU Trainig/Limbo Vader !.

UKBoy.

i really liked the Obi Wan- however i could never justify spending that much- Over 100$ is just re-damn-iculous!
    Jango Fett- Schmango Fett

Yeah, the Koto's are way over priced....but they do look great.

Too bad they aren't released here in the US. Then maybe we would have the chance of getting them on clearence some where.

My wife would kill me if I spent that much GREEN on a single model kit. It'd be even worse when she found out I wanted more than one.....
    " I think I have the SITH sense...I see DARTH people!"

"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the World." -NERV

http://www.hlj.com/cgi-perl/hljpage.cgi?KBYSW-08 Damn This Thing Is Remarkable. Detail is Excellent. I didnt realize how big it was either. Well worth the $107. It ONLY took 3 days for them to ship it to me also from whn i recieved my email confirmation.

Quote Originally Posted by [DSS]Pedr0
    http://www.hlj.com/cgi-perl/hljpage.cgi?KBYSW-08 Damn This Thing Is Remarkable. Detail is Excellent. I didnt realize how big it was either. Well worth the $107. It ONLY took 3 days for them to ship it to me also from whn i recieved my email confirmation.
    Tell me, is that a new one they are coming out with? I missed the Stormtrooper the first time..........................arrrrgghhhh......... .I'm so broke, I really need to watch the money, but if I can wait to et one after Christmas, that would rock! For the Love of the Empire!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

To my knowledge, this is the newest one released. I have the clonetrooper on order plus Jango. I need to get the rest plus the Variants on the CLones.