The perfect action figure

Hasbro, I thought you should know this.

I went in to buy Ephant Mon today and my faith in action figures was completely restored. I am now the proud owner of what may very well be the finest action figure ever produced. The sculpt is as good as it possible can be, (the detail is incredible). The paint seems to be perfect and the articulation allows for EVERY necessary pose. The accessories are made of material that retains it's shape and they are cool to boot.

I sure am glad I bought Toy Biz's Easterling from "The Two Towers". You guys could learn from this figure.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

I got Ephant Mon in the mail yesterday and I must agree completely, he is the perfect action figure and IMO the greatest Star Wars toy ever made in the 25 year history of the line.

The articulated jaw is currently my favorite feature, just cuz I love having him lip-sync to music on TV. I love my Ephant Mon figure.:happy:

Althought, I sure wish I could find some Two Towers figures in my area.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Uh, bigB,
    I don't think he was commenting on the quality of Ephant Mon.

Yeah, he knows that Ceasar.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

Actually, no I didn't. But Darth Cruel's description of the Easterling toy sums up my feeling about Ephant Mon perfectly.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Well BigB, when I get my Ephant Mon, I hope he is that good. This has been one of my favorite Star Wars characters since I read his background. I am very wary about Hasbro's track record of not making figures with the features I am interested in.

But aren't the Easterlings supposed to be black?
    Starcruiser... crash!

I will have to check again. I can't remember.

I thought that too, they're supposed to have dark skin. The figure looks quite pale. Maybe Peter Jackson wants to avoid looking racist?
    "There is no pain where strength lies"-Darth Maul
    "You must join me, Obi-Wan, and together we will destroy the Sith!"-Count Dooku