Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New Nute Gunray?

Does anyone know if Hasbro is planning on making a new Nute Gunray figure? I ask because I am thinking about picking up an Ep1 Nute but I will not do it if they make a Saga Nute. Any information is very helpful. Thanks in advance.

They are making a Holographic Nute Gunray in a 2-pack with Holographic Lott Dod as a Fan Club Exclusive. No plans are made for a new Nute other than that one. However, we still need these Nutes:
    *Nute Gunray with Mechno-Chair. With removable hat, cloth cloak and correct scale.
    *Nute Gunray (Separatist). From AOTC
    And these Neimoidians:
    *Rune Haako re-sculpt. With Darth Sidious holograph on Spider-walker.
    *Daultay Dofine
    *Tey How
    *ackground Neimoidians flanking Tey while seated
    *Neimoidian Senators (in Lott Dod's pod)
    *Background Neimoidians from the palace
    *Gilramos Lebkath
    And then we're good until EIII.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I'd love to see a new Nute, especially if he came with the mechno-chair
    but I doubt we'll ever see this
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

Just pick up the EPI Nute, its a fine figure.
    Powdered Toast Man!

They are making a Holographic Nute Gunray in a 2-pack with Holographic Lott Dod as a Fan Club Exclusive. No plans are made for a new Nute other than that one. However, we still need these Nutes:
    *Nute Gunray with Mechno-Chair. With removable hat, cloth cloak and correct scale.
    *Nute Gunray (Separatist). From AOTC
    And these Neimoidians:
    *Rune Haako re-sculpt. With Darth Sidious holograph on Spider-walker.
    *Daultay Dofine
    *Tey How
    *ackground Neimoidians flanking Tey while seated
    *Neimoidian Senators (in Lott Dod's pod)
    *Background Neimoidians from the palace
    *Gilramos Lebkath
    And then we're good until EIII.
    *The Geonosis Hanger Neimoidian. (he could come with a Neimoidian Shuttle)

Eh, depends, but maybe one Nute is enough. He's an interesting character, but doesn't deserve too many figures. Maybe one more in his outift from AOTC and maybe another one if he looks different in Episode III, but that'd be it.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Why get the Episode 1 Nute, and not care about a new Saga/AOTC versions? Two words.

The hat.

OOOOOH! But the hats are just devine darling.....

No you're right, the hats for AOTC were just plain stupid. I like Daultay Dofine's hat. Like a water caraffe. ( did i spell that right? caraff? Carafe? Caraf? carraf? carrafe? never could deal with french words...) And i like the silly hats worn by Lott Dod's aides in the senate pod, simple and small. God alone knows what the silly slugs will be wearing in EPIII. Teepees on the heads, Wombat hats, deerstalker hats, Sombreros, It's like fashion week watching the silly costumes flit across the screen

The Episode I Nute Gunray is a great figure. So I recommend picking it up. I would also like an Episode II Nute also.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

The way things are going if they were to make a E2 Nute it's just end up being a rehash. Additionally a Nute release would probably be placed in the Collection 2 figures. I'd much rather have some one new.