Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

ok who's getting Star Wars Bounty Hunter?

I'm definitely gonna be gettin this game, ever since I played Jedi Knight in 1997.. I wanted a game where I could play as a bad guy and now we have a game where we can play as Jango Fett.
    This game looks awesome, it kinda has an RPG element to it which will make it very interesting

I will be picking this one up as well. There are tons of cool games coming out for the Gamecube.
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

I'm buying a GC just for this game!
    As a side note, Jango isn't bad, he's just misunderstood...

-J

No, he's all bad. And that's what is totally awesome about this game! How often do we get to play the role of the bad SW guys?

NOT OFTEN ENOUGH!
    Last edited by Boba Rhett; 10-28-2002 at 02:32 PM.

I'm getting BH, it's probably the most interesting-looking SW game on the horizon. That, and JK2 of course. My lack of a decent PC made my getting it before impossible.
    "There is no pain where strength lies"-Darth Maul
    "You must join me, Obi-Wan, and together we will destroy the Sith!"-Count Dooku

Originally posted by Darth Evil
    I'm getting BH, it's probably the most interesting-looking SW game on the horizon. That, and JK2 of course. My lack of a decent PC made my getting it before impossible.
    Me too! I haven't upgraded my PC in years so I'm getting a GameCube and Jedi Knight II and Bounty Hunter.
    Do you know when Bounty Hunter is released in the UK?
    play.com says early 2003, Amazon says November 2002.
    I know that Jedi Outcast will be amazing, I hope that the Enemy AI is much better than the original Jedi Knight, I know that it has some stealth in it, I hope that Bounty has a stealth element too.
    It'll be awesome for the levels where you can just blast away but I'd like a level where you use stealth in a crowded place to pursue the bounty

If I am correct, it is January 2003 when Europe gets the game.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

Originally posted by James Boba Fettfield
    If I am correct, it is January 2003 when Europe gets the game.
    ahh, I sincerely hope you're wrong I guess computer games never really come out exactly on time, I know that EA Sports and their NBA Live games are always early or late

It's a renter. So it looks anyhow. I just have to many other games and things to purchase right now. Most likely I'll rent it and play through it in a week. Then, if it has good replay value, I'll pick it up on the seconday marked used in a few months. For now Need For Speed and all the live games are taking up all my time.

=MATT=
    * General Disclaimer- I can't spell or type- Deal with it.