Question Playskool Star Wars Big Adventure sets

I've been trying to get my hands on the X-Wing, the Arena Battle set and the Millenium Falcon in the B.A. sets and can't find any anywhere. If anyone know where I can find one in N.E.Ohio or on the net would be great! Help a brother out!
    "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious."

Try www.kbtoys.com they had all the Playskool sets the other day!
    May the force be with You!!!!!

Thanks

but I only saw the Xwing and no Arena Battle or Millenium Falcon. Can you tell me where on the site you saw that? Thanks again!
    "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious."

Question

How much are the playskools in the States? The deluxe falcon one is about US$55 and a normal set is around US$17... pretty expensive if you ask me. I just got my Jungle set but now I'm alittle broke by it
    "It was just a little story outline with bits and pieces," -- George Lucas

I just did a search for Star Wars and most of them were on the first two pages.
    May the force be with You!!!!!

question

can you purchase them on StarWars.com?

Just stopped at the local Kaybee and they had everyone there but the Falcon. I'll just keep looking. Thanks for the help!

The only place I've seen the Falcon is actually inside a KB, usually up in Michigan or northern Ohio. I've seen more of the KB sets there than anywhere else, consistently.
    Stupidity should be painful.

KB is the place in Southern CA
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

If your close to the WV border go to the KB in the Huntington Mall via Interstate 64...they had plenty not long ago. Happy hunting.
    It is never to late to be what you might have been. (George Eliot)

Courage is as often the outcome of despair as hope; in the one case we have nothing to lose, in the other, all to gain (Diane De Poiters)