Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Know anyone in their mid 30s that has never seen SW.

I know 2 people that have watched just about every movie in the world except ANY of the SW films.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Yes, I know someone in her early-mid 30's and she has NEVER seen Star Wars!

Should we start a list of names?

That way, if any of us run into them on the street, we can try to get them to see the error of their ways.
    May the force be with you.

I'm 12, so, beleive it or not, I don't hang around many people in their mid-30's.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Yes, my brother in law who is almost 37 now, has never seen Star Wars.

Originally posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL
    I'm 12, so, beleive it or not, I don't hang around many people in their mid-30's.
    eric cartman said the same exact thing.

I know lots of people, of all ages, who have never seen Star Wars, nor do they care to.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

Originally posted by Wolfwood319
    I know lots of people, of all ages, who have never seen Star Wars, nor do they care to.
    Man what is this world coming to.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I dont know someone in their mid-30s but my dads mother is 65-66+(??) and has no clue as to what Starwars is.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

I work in an office with many women between 35-50 and there are 4 I know of who have never seen Star Wars, and have no plans to do so, despite how intriguing my desk looks or how much I try to get them to watch. I've even offered a pizza party at my place with a Star Wars movie my treat to get interest. Some people just won't like Star Wars or try it.
    -GO WINGS!!!!!!

"Be excellent to each other, and....PARTY ON DUDES!!!"

Originally posted by Jon
    I work in an office with many women between 35-50 and there are 4 I know of who have never seen Star Wars, and have no plans to do so, despite how intriguing my desk looks or how much I try to get them to watch. I've even offered a pizza party at my place with a Star Wars movie my treat to get interest. Some people just won't like Star Wars or try it.
    Can we come over for a pizza party Jon?Heck,even if I didnt like SW,who could turn down a pizza party offer?
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!