Hybrid View

Cool Looking for custom fodder?

If you are looking for custom pieces, TRU has started marking down their "Spy Kids 2" figures which gives everyone a great chance for some kids heads and bodies. (jedi padawans) Most of the hands are in goofy karate chop poses, but oh well. Check them out next time you head there and see what you think.

Walmart also had the JP figures in two-packs which were $3 each and they're in the same scale as the SW figures.
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster

is that JP, jurrasic park?
    Jango Fett- Schmango Fett

over at rhe rebelscum forums some said that the "spy kids 2" figs are no good custom fodder cause the figs are a bit taller then the SW figs and cause the poses are too weird to be used for something SW

and don't start talking about RS now....
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

The adults are a little taller, but the heads work fine. Remember most of the figures are KIDS so the bodies, with a little help, could be used as well. I was mainly using the heads.

Originally posted by allenj456
    is that JP, jurrasic park?
    Yes! Unfortunately, I haven't seen them since about a month ago when Walmart had them.
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster

You could also try the 21st century toys 3 3/4" figures for heads. Toys r us has them. Their WWII line has a bunch of different heads that I've used to make Imperial officers and rebel pilots.