View Poll Results: Are you dressing as a Star Wars Character for Halloween?

Voters
158. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

58 36.71%
  • No

100 63.29%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tycho, I want to thank you for defending the rights of those who choose to wear what they want.

I'm 6'2" and weigh 200 pounds. Now, thanks to everyone's support I can hold my head high as I slip into my Salacious Crumb outfit and go about my daily business.

Screw the neighbors if they can't appreciate seeing a Kowakian monkey-lizard take out the garbage!!!

Originally posted by Bib Forlobster

I'm 6'2" and weigh 200 pounds. Now, thanks to everyone's support I can hold my head high as I slip into my Salacious Crumb outfit and go about my daily business.

Screw the neighbors if they can't appreciate seeing a Kowakian monkey-lizard take out the garbage!!!

hehe...that's a funny post!
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Well I'm not actually, but my son is. To me, watching him dressed as a Clonetrooper will be the coolest Halloween ever. Bar none!

Originally posted by Jangu Fett
    Taking my son Luke out, he's going out as Boba Fett from AOTC. My wife did a nice job on his costume. I'm getting in costume to take him around. I'm going as Boba's father, Jango. This was Luke's idea, I was going to go as Obi-Wan again.
    I think that's great to see 2 generations of Star Wars fans enjoying this as a family!

There's so many possibilities for Star Wars fans as we have literally 3 generations of characters now!

Happy Halloween!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I'm going as a knight this year (medieval, not Jedi). I've been Jedi Luke three times since '96 ('96, '00, and '01) or something really close (most of the other years). Last year I thought about Darth Maul, but didn't want to deal with the make-up and didn't like most of the masks. Maybe next year I'll do Darth Vader, haven't done him since I was four.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

I'm passing out candy in my Jedi gear. I don't have to worry about looking like a dope because i am fit and I look like a star, dammit!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I will be taking my sons out 'candy collecting' with all three of us dressed as Star Wars characters. My 5 year old will be Mace Windu (a contume he put together himself). His skin color will be off a bit, but he doesn't seem to mind. My 7 year old is going as Jango Fett. At his school they have to pick a 'halloween hero', someone who they look up to, and write a report on why that person is a hero to them. My son chose George Lucas. He wrote his report, but dressing up as George was going to be hard for a 7 year old to pull off, so we opted for a character that Lucas created, with a store bought costume. I'll be dressed as a Jedi Knight. My sister-in-law did the sewing (8 yards of brown blanket wool, 6 yards of loose weave silk and 2 yards of raw silk later and I owe her BIG TIME), I did the leather work for the belt and pouches (luckily I had boots left over from some rather bizarre years spent in college), and I built the light saber using a Graflex flash gun to make a replica of Luke's saber from ANH. I'll try to post pictures when I can.

Just a note about body size and costuming. I myself am sporting a spare tire ever since I quit smoking, and one of the things that inspired me to go down the Jedi costume route was seeing Spirit Anakin in his Jedi robes standing with Ben and Yoda at the end of TOTJ. There is no way you can call him sveldt!

Happy Halloween everyone!
    It may be the early bird that gets the worm,
    but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese...

Not this year, but...

Unfortunately (and fortunately) I'll be busy at work this year while the kids go trick-or-treating.

But, as JediHunter says, when you pay a bundle for a suit, you're prone to use it over and over again.

So, even though I can't dress up this year, I'll live vicariously through this site and post a photo from last years outing. (That's my daughter next to me.)

It's a drag too, since I made some major improvements in the past few months. Oh well. There's always next year.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cheertrooper.jpg  

My Mouse Droid is going as a Jack'o'Lantern.

He's been a Star Wars character for Halloween almost all his life!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails darth mouses halloween.jpg  
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

That's cool!! Here's my Darth Maul Pumkin-
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails darth maul pumkin.jpg  
    But I was going to Tosche Station to pick up some Star Wars figures!!!