Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

What's you're favorite R. McCallum quote?

Wow, for a long time I always gave him the benefit of the doubt while other fans cracked on him, but I laughed out loud at so many of this guy's comments during the DVD documentaries! So many of the fan criticisms seemed to gain instant credibility with me.

I think it would be fun to relive some of his greatest comments.

Let's go!

Red face Whistle your favorite gold miner song!

Goin' prospectin' agin!

http://209.197.112.151/thread.html?d...TID=8&PID=4134
    We done already had arr-selves some good talkin' on this here topic a-time back. Woo-hoo! (sounds of guns a-blazin' in the background)
    "That's what Sheev said."

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi in the old forums
    Qualifications? Uhhhh. Heh. I...uh..I worked on the...uh, the Young Indy Chronicles with ummm...George. And...uh...I..I made a movie called Radioland Murders with...mmmmgeorge....What? No. No. It didn't do to well.....Ummmm...yeah. That's about it. I eat a lot of potatoes...does that count? No? Okaaay....ummmm....Yeah. that's about it...I think... YEAH! No. Wait. No, that's about it. The uhhhh Indy thing and the other....thing..the Radioland Murderthing ..... Yup. Those are my... quali.. qul .. qualifications...<<SIIIIIGH>>>

(Quietly Begins Sobbing)

Man. You gotta love the classics...
    Last edited by Eternal Padawan; 10-30-2001 at 08:53 PM.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Originally posted by Bel-Cam Jos III in the old forums
    "[1]George... [2]genius... [3]vision... [4]future... [5]brilliant... [6]amazing!"

Yes, that's right, McCallum just says these 5 words, and lets the article writer fill in the rest.

So now Rick can't count, either? Lay off the guy! He can't tell interviewers too much, the film's still in post-production, and yes he's worked with George a lot. I think most of us would send our left arms and feet in a FedEx container, plus a kidney, paying the highest Postage & Handling, just to be wheeled in blindfolded to get a .05 second look at a blue screen on the set and then thrown out. Ahem, or something like that.
    Wow Bel-cam, your descendants are real brown-nosers.

Originally posted by JediTricks in the old forums
    "George" isn't really a word so much as it is a name. "McCallum" isn't really a producer so much as he is a spineless jellyfish.
    And a new one...
    -------
    [font=arial]"George, the boys in Legal just called to let me know that you haven't renewed my contract with Satan for Episode 3. Is there something I should know? Is it something I've done, something I haven't done? Why don't you think this over while I go get you another hot buttered creme-filled doughnut."[/font]
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

"F**k!" definitely "F**k!"
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    "Well, I just don't think you're right for any part in the movie Mr. Jackso...OW! Why'd you smack me on the back of the head, George? I mean Mr. Lucas. Ohhhh...We want Sam in the movie? Oh. Okay... Sam, buddy? Listen...have I got just the part for you..."
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Any comment where he curses for no apparent reason. Wait, that's most of them. This guy has the foulest mouth in Star Wars. I thought I swore a lot for no reason until I watched the DVD.
    Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis

I like the part on the DVD where he gets Ewan on the phone and calls him

"Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude"

I got a kick out of how "cool" the guy is!

Originally posted by JediTricks

Wow Bel-cam, your descendants are real kiss-asses.
    kiss-asses (sorry just testing the waters to see what curse words are allowed on here)
    Last edited by bigbarada; 10-31-2001 at 08:36 PM.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis