Hybrid View

Favorite Star Wars Novels

What are your favorite Star Wars novels?

I think the Han Solo Trilogy was awesome. The series does an excellent job with continuity leading up to ANH.

Tales from....was a good series. Jabba's palace and Mos Eisley Cantina were my 2 favorites.

Rogue Squadron: I've only read the first book, but it was pretty good. I plan on reading the next couple books.

Jedi Search: Wasn't all that great. I don't think I'll read the rest of the trilogy.

I'm currently reading The Phantom Menace. It isn't all that bad so far. I may pick up the classic trilogy novels again. I haven't read them since the early 80s.

I liked Zahn's trilogy, but it has been so long since I read it, I can't remember what happens. I may have to read it again.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Zahn's trilogy for books

Infinities 1-5 for comics
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

I'm such a sponge for SW stories. I like them all for different reasons. Any legit SW story, book or comic is or will be in my collection.

I do have to say the Zahn is probably the best when it comes to writing SW.
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!

Timothy Zahn did the best books. The Thrawn Trilogy is excellent and the last two (different than the trilogy) are pretty good too.

Darksaber was interesting, but it did not grip me as much as the Thrawn Trilogy did.

I haven't read anything else recently.
    B.M.D. 2/29-4/22 Remembered, Loved, and Missed -ALWAYS

Me fail english??? That's un-possible

Hello......My name is Boba Fett......You killed my father.......Prepare to Die!! -Boba Fett to Mace Windu in Star Wars
    Episode 3 - Return of the Princess Bride

Still Hatin' the Evil Empire

I liked the Galaxy of Fear books for some odd reason. Though they were meant for children, I did read and enjoy them. And those other children's books, I think there were 6 of them, that had the books Zorba The Hutt's Revenge, Queen of the Empire, The Glove of Darth Vader, The Lost City of the Jedi, Prophets of the Dark Side, and some other one. Those books were something else. I found them at Toys R Us a long time ago, and I had never heard of them, so I made it my quest to read all six of them. God strike me down, but I did.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

I liked all Zahn's books and I, Jedi. Rogue II, you should read the Jedi Academy Trilogy, I thought they improved after Jedi Search.
    "There is no pain where strength lies"-Darth Maul
    "You must join me, Obi-Wan, and together we will destroy the Sith!"-Count Dooku

Well, I read about a book per month, so I'm sure I can fit in the rest of the Jedi Academy.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

The Zahn trilogy is of course, great.

And I find myself really enjoying the new Jedi Order series as well.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

I like I, Jedi the best, but the Timothy Zahn books and the Jedi Academy books are good too. I read those books to Fettfield they're pretty good.
    The Truth Is Out There - Please Insert Disk 1

-Yeah, shes mine

The Timothy Zhan books were great,along with the Han Solo Trilogy,Jedi Academy Trilogy,I Jedi and I've goten into the Jedi Quest books.

I plan to read Approaching Storm,looks good,just havent goten around to it.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!