Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"

Angry Dear Lord...JackÔss is the #1 movie in America.

And I blame you guys.

First off, I never watched the show, but I feel I can't properly criticize a film I've not watched.

The "yellow snow" sketch has toppled the "puppy love eclairs" in Van Wilder as the sickest thing I have ever seen on film. My gag reflex kicked in and I almost threw up...even after I had left the auditorium.

In all fairness, I did chuckle when Knoxville apologized for the airhorns on the golf course on account of his "Bursitis" because I have bursitis.

Other than that, the funniest part about this film is the millions of chumps wasting $7.00 a pop to see it. Ha ha. CHUMPS!
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

You went and saw that piece of crap? Wow, lets knock EP's respect meter down a few levels, shall we? Don't worry, luckily you were very high to begin with, so you didn't drop to far.

Jackass is one of the clear signs of the coming of the apocalypse, especially since it somehow is the #1 movie in america. I think I would rather have puss bubbling boils or exposive diarehha then be subjected to watching this crap.

I wonder if the people behind the show, actually made a deal with the devil. For cripes sake, Howard Stern's radio show has more intelligent content then this crap. I wish the entire cast would become eligable for a "Darwin Award", by dieing in one of their stupid stunts.

Now, I don't normally wish harm upon people. But for those dumbarses, I'll make an exception. No wonder people in other countries down at the US as being a bunch of idiots. Well, atleast we can still play the Benny Hill card on the Brits.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I wanna see this movie and i plan to. It seems like it'd be funny to me. I love movies with deeper meanings and some arthouse flicks, but a good hour and a half spectacle of dummies doing stupid stuff is quite humorous. Flame if you will, i couldn't care less.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

we're DOOMED I tell you....DOOMED!
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Originally posted by JarJarBinks
    For cripes sake, Howard Stern's radio show has more intelligent content then this crap.
    the show and movie are called JACKASS!!!! and you're criticizing the intelligence quotient? this is just like when a movie critic tries to denounce the artistic merits of a run-of-the-mill action flick. apples and oranges, boys and girls!!! pure stupid laugh out loud stunts. no social commentary. no cgi. no artistic statement. no oscar expectations. no hollywood heartthrobs. just jackasses being jackasses. i think the show was funny as all hell, and i can't wait to see the movie.
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

No suprise to me, the Scorpian King was "#1" for awhile and that had even less of a point for being made than this. Being top at the box office just isn't the same thing that it once was, it's just too easy lately.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I love watching the show and if the movie will ever be released here in france I'll probabaly go see it
    there's nothing better then watching a bunch of idiots, or JACKASSES, do some crazy s*** (even some cool stunts) and hurt themselves...well, actually there are A LOT of things better then that but it's still pretty cool, especially cause they like it too
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

Originally posted by LTBasker
    No suprise to me, the Scorpian King was "#1" for awhile and that had even less of a point for being made than this. Being top at the box office just isn't the same thing that it once was, it's just too easy lately.
    Good Call LTB!

Something's gotta give and it ain't gonna be pretty! But it'll be a blessing!
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Some of the best $7 I ever spent. I went in to the theater expecting exactly what I got, and I laughed my *** off! I'd much rather pay $7 to see "Jackass" then $7 on one of those "Arts" films they try too hard to mean something. I go to the theater to be entertained, not bored to tears.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."