For a good laugh!

I just HAD to post this auction for everyone to laugh at.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=1780916447

And just read what the guy says about the card "It's not abused, though, and although not on a truely mint card, it would make an outstanding display piece..."

Hahahahaha
    May the force be with you.

The card show some shelf wear including some creases around the peg cut out.
    What was he on when he looked at this!?!?! HA HA HA HA!!!!

It's not abused, though, and although not on a truly mint card, it would make an outstanding display piece
    And his auction title is "Star Wars EP 1 Oom-9 variant MOC Battle droid"????? Where the heck is he getting MOC at??? Un;ess he's saying the fig is mint . . . . . . but still!!!!

This card looks like my 2yr old daughter got a hold of it!! Someone needs to email this guy and "explain" a few things
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

You have to make sure it say MOMC in the auction title. MOC does only refer to the figure's condition. Well, usually anyway.

I like how s/he says you can take it out and "command" your battle droid armies...if this is the case, why the heck does it matter if his binocs are in his hands OR in a separate tray

Bahahhahahahahhaah
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Yeah but $4 for shipping on top of the bid??
    It is never to late to be what you might have been. (George Eliot)

Courage is as often the outcome of despair as hope; in the one case we have nothing to lose, in the other, all to gain (Diane De Poiters)

yeah. 4.00 +.99= 4.99. the prices they were going for, if not cheaper!!! It's a steal i tell you!!! a steal!!! hahahha
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Originally posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute
    yeah. 4.00 +.99= 4.99. the prices they were going for, if not cheaper!!! It's a steal i tell you!!! a steal!!! hahahha
    I'd rather spend it on Ephant Mon for $.22 less! ...if new figures would ever show up.

If the light caught that many flaws in the card, it'd be scary to imagine what other flaws there are that the light didn't catch.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"