Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Well hell!!!! LOL I want to see! I want to see! I have the old one that came with the TRU 3 pack...how can they make it look any better? I hate when Hasbro does stupid stuff like this...we already have one LB why make another???????? I do want to see it though
    It is never to late to be what you might have been. (George Eliot)

Courage is as often the outcome of despair as hope; in the one case we have nothing to lose, in the other, all to gain (Diane De Poiters)

Smiling Boussh Leia???

here is the only photo i could find. it is indeed a new head sculpt.(yea!!!) and looks to be on a barbie body.(boo!!!)

oh well, a new head and outfit will transfer to a new body.
    i could do without that goofy smile though.

I hate when Hasbro does stupid stuff like this...we already have one LB why make another
    if they can improve on an already existing figure, or if it was very hard to find, like bib fortuna, imperial gunner, or scout trooper, i'm all for re-releases.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3dbf592563ef01c5.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	7.8 KB 
ID:	4329  

Well shucks...what a disappointment.I think she looks more like Lita from the WWE then Carrie Fisher. Whats up with sculpts???

Actually when I go look at the old one this new one does look better.
    It is never to late to be what you might have been. (George Eliot)

Courage is as often the outcome of despair as hope; in the one case we have nothing to lose, in the other, all to gain (Diane De Poiters)

Okay Kids,

It's the head from Princess Leia's Ceremony Figure (Classic SW Portrait Edition).

It is so wrong on this figure.

Leia looks like she's saying "Oh a Hutt! I'm so happy to see one! They smell so wonderful..."

Or "Look, there's Han! He's frozen in carbonite in a look of pain and anguish. I'm so happy for him!"

At SW Celebration I (in Denver, Colorado) myself, Thrawn, and SirSteve talked with (Darren?) the sculptor who made Leia Boussh (the original 3-pack's figure) and said that he didn't like the way it turned out in production from what he'd originally made, and how he'd originally painted it.

In this instance, I disagree with Hasbro's assesment and suggest that they did better than they thought. My Leia Boussh (from the 3-pack) looks like she's about as 'happy' as she could be to find herself in the stinkiest, infestation of murderers, drug-dealers, and cut-throats in all the galaxy - and then add Jabba to that list of compliments.

Also, Leia's pony tail is supposed to be tucked into her disguise, because Boussh was a male Ubesian Bounty Hunter that Xizor had killed. Obviously, Leia didn't want to let on that she was a lady under that helmet - but I suppose it was the only way to get Han to kiss her
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

He doesn't like it.

I don't like it either.

You just watch it! This product has "lame" and "discount" written all over it in 12 nations!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	new hasbro boussh figure.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	16.6 KB 
ID:	4335  
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Thanks but no thanks Hasbro. Next time give us a new figure an not waste our time with re-issues.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Smile leia boussh

I love the leia 12 inch boussh! Better looking then the last leia boussh. Where is the exclusive again going to be?

Looks fine to me. Because of that, I doubt I'll ever see it at retail...

Yeah, looks ok. I should be getting a shipping notice from Amazon soon.