Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    I'm going to buy the DVD now...thanks for the info Wedge.
    It is never to late to be what you might have been. (George Eliot)

Courage is as often the outcome of despair as hope; in the one case we have nothing to lose, in the other, all to gain (Diane De Poiters)

So, what to watch tonight? My new EP2 DVD or 24? I guess I'll just have to call in sick tomorrow and sleep in after staying up all night.

Even after the first 2 episodes this looks like another good season. Who else was surprised when Jack shot that witness point blank?
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Tee Hee. I like how Xander Berkely's character (the head of CTU) tried to hightail it out of the blast radius and ended up getting a lethal dose of radiation posoning anyway. Bitter justice. Methinks he'll be dead before the "day" is over.

Good stuff! I'm hooked! I've asked for Season 1 for Christmas.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Last night's show was really good. Anyone want to bet if that wifebeater guy is in on the bomb plot?
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    I don't think he is. I think Jack may have to beat his tush in a later episode, but I would find it hard to swallow if the guy his daughter is working for was also a terrorist.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

This show is great- and for fellow SSG'ers, I'm copying all the episodes on the computer. If you miss one and have broadband, I can send it to you. Season 2 looks like it might beat seaon 1. I'm anxious for the last episode just to see if its a shocker like season 1.

=MATT=
    * General Disclaimer- I can't spell or type- Deal with it.

OK forgive my lack of character names but does anyone else think that the father of the girl who is getting married might be into terrorist activity with the future son in law???
    It is never to late to be what you might have been. (George Eliot)

Courage is as often the outcome of despair as hope; in the one case we have nothing to lose, in the other, all to gain (Diane De Poiters)

Yes. And his soon to be son-in-law might just be a fall guy. Could prove Interesting.
    * General Disclaimer- I can't spell or type- Deal with it.

Yes. And his soon to be son-in-law might just be a fall guy. Could prove Interesting
    that does make sence, since nina meyers is now known to be involved in getting some of the terrorists access to CTU. and it would make sence to use arabs as the fall guys since everyone probably thought they were involved from the start.

one problem though, nina has been in federal prison(i guess) for a year and a half. the access codes to CTU she gave the bombers would of surely changed since then. nina had to give out the CTU info before last season, and since she was found to be a mole, all access and security codes would have been changed, unless there is another mole in CTU.

This is an excellent show.
    Kim is hot, but she looked better in the first season.
    She's still an idiot, though.