Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Jack would have killed them all if Palmer didn't twell him not to. And trust me Kim will be back in ttrouble real soon. I also think Jack will end up with Kate. Marie will watch Jack kill her sister and fall in love with him(as goofy as that sounds). Do you think now that Nina has been gone for 2 episides that Jack will actually get to kill her? What do you think will happen to Palmers ex? And is Lynn also trying to take down Palmer? I do feel bad for Mason but kinda serves him right for attempting to bail on the entire situation. Anyways just my 2 cents
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Wow, this season has been much better than i thought it would be.

I am a little worried about how Sherry Palmer is going to play out, but now we KNOW why Bill is so afraid of Hillary

I wish Kim would DIE DIE DIE!!!!!!! I swear she is the only thing holding the show back. The writers constantly have to come up with dumb stuff for her to do. Ugh.

I don't think the actual bomb will go off. It might be another decoy bomb, or maybe something else.

It looks like Stanton is going to break, so I am interested to see how his conspiracy plays out. Especially with the para-military group trying to stop Jack from stopping the bomb
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

i was thinking about the fake killing of saied ali's kid. there was almost no time to round up his family and get a satellite hook-up, much less time to set up to "fake" the boy's death. that is the first thing that bothered me about this show.

also, i hope i didn't come off as bloodthirsty in wanting to see ali's kid actually executed, but i still think it would of taken the show to another level, as far as realism is involved. to me, the writers really whimped out. i would bet they actually had planned on having the boy really dead, and someone came along and said, "we can't kill a kid!". this is the last show i expect to play it safe, but they did last night............................................. ..
    .................................................. .........................................
    ...but it's still the best dang TV show ever!!!

derek, I think that small airport had to be about 5 blocks outside of downtown LA based on the time it took evil Marie Warner to get to it.

I don't think the bomb goes off next week, I think the guy who rescued Kim is either lying or there's a miscommunication between him and her, and Fox is exploiting that for ratings.

As soon as we saw the kid get kicked over on his back, I knew that Jack would never have the boy killed. Up until then, I could understand it, but once they did that it seemed like it was gonna be a Mission Impossible type of thing... and it was!

Changing the premise midway through the series isn't new, they did that with the first season as well.

kidhuman, I'm pretty sure Jack had no intention of killing the kid, setting up a dual shot like that over a satellite feed would have taken too long to have happened between the time the President told him to stand down and the time the kid was "killed".

MC, I couldn't agree more with you about the Kim plotline being the weak link in the show right now. That whole thing has got to go, first with the murderous boss and now this mountain man crap, the CHP not paying attention to what CTU or Kim were saying, it doesn't hold water and feels pointless.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Who thinks the Chief of Staff is acting wierd? I think a big plot twist will be him and Sherry having an affair and concoting this whole thing. I hope Sherry Palmer gets some volts from the interrogator guy.

The only one who really knew about the bomb at CHP was the cop in the car crash, right? I wish they would follow that thread with the boyfriend and the cop...much more interesting than Kim meeting wierdo Kevin Dillon: Illegal Poacher.

What happened to Nina? Is she done for the season?

This show is getting better and better!!
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

I wqant Jack to kill Nina. She will probably come back and get killed. Remember Jack whispered in her ear in her last scene to date. He probably told het "I'm going to kill you". and I hope he does.

I think that Mike(cheif of staff) is innocent as far as what Etaernal Padawan said. I think it is the girl Lynn that is in on things. Mike is one of Palmers old friends and stuck by him through everything in season one as far as Palmers son went. Sherry was the one against him doing anything. And yes that is what Bill mostly likely felt like.

Kim needs to either go or get into some serious danger. What happened to the mountain Lion that was stalking her? Who is this poacher freak that appears and comforts her? I bet he is somehow related to that psycho husband father guy that got his butt whipped by her boyfriend. I kinda hate how they just leave things open and I kinda like it. Gives the audience all kinds of plot twist interpretations. This is the best damn show I have ever seen.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

wouldn't it be awesome if when kevin dillon and kim get back to his house, matt dillon is there! that would be hi-larious!
    Last edited by derek; 02-14-2003 at 04:20 PM.

Originally posted by Eternal Padawan
    Who thinks the Chief of Staff is acting wierd?
    I do, but he seemed kinda weird in season 1 as well. Here he seems sinister though, in a "Nina right before they knew she was the bad guy" sort of way.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Originally posted by JediTricks
    I do, but he seemed kinda weird in season 1 as well. Here he seems sinister though, in a "Nina right before they knew she was the bad guy" sort of way.
    That's what I mean. plus, the audience has had a whole season to "trust" this character, so when he goes bad, it'll be more shocking. or maybe the writers are throwing out red herrings similar to making George Mason the mole last season.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

so did anyone really think keifer sutherland was going to die last night?

i knew the bomb would probably go off this season, but was suprised it happened with about 9 shows left. i don't know a lot about airplanes, but when jack informed CTU the bomb was at an airport, mason sent two F-16's to intercept the plane if it tried to take off. could not an F-16 of landed on a civilian runway and picked up the bomb and of gotten it way out to sea really quickly?

oh, well, it worked out for the best. mason got to kinda redeem himself for being a thief last season and trying to high tail it outta town at the beginning of this one.

so, i guess the rest of the show is going to have kim think jack is dead, riots, and jack trying to keep us out of WW3???

at least the president gave sherry palmer the boot. i don't want to see her again unless she's being arested.

..........and BOOOO to another 3 week break!BOOOO!!! BOOOO!!!HISSS
    Last edited by derek; 03-05-2003 at 07:32 PM.