Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    I'm glad that Kim finally got some guts when she pulled the revolver on that guy in the blue car -- but why did she do that?!

Originally posted by Anakin2121
    I'm glad that Kim finally got some guts when she pulled the revolver on that guy in the blue car -- but why did she do that?!
    I dunno. They showed something in the guys back seat I think. I sneezed and missed it. Sorry.

at first she was gonna get in the car with him, but changed her mind.(her first rational thought in 2 years.) maybe the guy thought he was gonna get lucky, one way or the other, and was going to force her into the car when she changed her mind.

that was a funny scene though. a hot chick comes walking out of the woods and who are the first people she sees? a couple of biker dudes and a pervert in an 'el camino. there's a "B" movie right there.

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, how much trouble could Kim get into in one season? Now she is a hostage. this girl just has plain old bad luck. And Michelle is gonna whip that Kerry's butt. And Tony definitley got his in the end.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten