Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    JMS - Yep. That is he. Solid Snake. I did pay the $30.00. A lot of money...but man! What a figure. This thing is awseome! The $30.00 did sting a lot. That is completely opposed to my self-imposed rules for collecting. I am ashamed of myself.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

I just saw a 12" Snake at Media Play for 19.99.....I passed though. Didn't look too bad.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

how may 12" figures are there in the MG 1 and 2. I have only see Snake and some girl with green hair.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I have no idea. The only one I knew of was Snake. Do you have a pic of the girl with green hair??
    It is never to late to be what you might have been. (George Eliot)

Courage is as often the outcome of despair as hope; in the one case we have nothing to lose, in the other, all to gain (Diane De Poiters)

No, but I saw her at Sun Coast video. The box was all messed up. I think it was the the girl that came on the intercom thingy to help Snake out in MG1.
    (Like my posts)

Originally posted by Jedi Master Silas
    I have no idea. The only one I knew of was Snake. Do you have a pic of the girl with green hair??
    I went to Sun Coast yesterday and the name of the green haired girl is Sniper Wolf. There was 2, $29.99 each. Way to much for.
    (Like my posts)

Odd that they'd make Sniper Wolf with green hair. I can't wait to see pics of these, Im a pretty big MGS fan. Off to search the net, if I find any Ill try to post the link in this thread so we can all ooh and aaah together.

Okay, Im back. Check the link....

PS: Mod, If I can't link here, please remove it and let me know, I haven't checked that whole site for content/conflict of interest.
    JJR

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/pr...ariation=&lg=1
    Last edited by jjreason; 12-01-2002 at 02:12 AM.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Yeah I know it strange, I saw her again but Meryl was there to and she has redish hair. I loved the game, but the figures arn't that great, at least the females arn't.
    (Like my posts)