Question Luke Skywalker Bespin Duel Prototype?

Hey, I found this picture when I was looking for pictures of Luke Skywalker Bespin Duel.. it looks to be a prototype for the SAGA Bespin Duel Luke Skywalker.
    I think the face sculpt is awesome on this one, to me it looks a little different to the SAGA Bespin Duel.
    It's certainly got a different holster but methinks Hasbro did this figure justice :happy:
    I just thought I'd post it here so you could post your thoughts
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	luke skywalker bespin.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	4.9 KB 
ID:	4353  

Yeah, that's before they mucked it up with the uncontrollable spasms action feature. Personally i prefered the prior version to that which was pictured with the CDROM. Sort of mid way between the POTF version and this one.

I dunno, the CD mock-up was pretty dull. The final version has much better face and fatigue paint. And the action feature is better than the CD concept.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	luke-bespin.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	25.4 KB 
ID:	4354  

It didn't have the articulation but i reckon it looked more like Mark Hamill. I prefer how the CDROM prototype has the paint sprayed on rather than the fell through a silage machine gunky paint application of the SAGA version. Matter of taste really. Just goes to show how one man's meat is another man's poison

Originally posted by Lord Tenebrous
    I dunno, the CD mock-up was pretty dull. The final version has much better face and fatigue paint. And the action feature is better than the CD concept.
    wow, Hasbro has definitely improved this figure, the SAGA Luke Skywalker Bespin has such detail.
    I hope we get a Hoth Luke Skywalker with such detail and of course Luke Skywalker Jedi Knight
    It would be cool to have some battle damage on a hoth Luke Skywalker as long as he could put the "scarf" around his mouth somehow.