Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Wolfy, congrats on your find!! I need to get out and start hunting again. I have everyone thru Ram Man so far. Can't wait to find Trap Jaw and Tri-Klops. I always loved the villains more then the good guys.

JMS, alot of people are saying that Trap Jaw is a bit small. And judging by photos, he's definatly not huge. But he does look to scale with the rest of the line. I think his small head, seems to make the figure seem smaller.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

O' tay Jar Jar. Well he always had a small head in the cartoons. I thought he meant the body was little. Well ummm ya know JJ ol' buddy ol' pal umm if you find any extra Trap Jaw figs umm you can always ahhh pass it on over to a umm collector I know in WV.
    It is never to late to be what you might have been. (George Eliot)

Courage is as often the outcome of despair as hope; in the one case we have nothing to lose, in the other, all to gain (Diane De Poiters)

I just got Trap Jaw and Tri Klops!! OMG they are awesome! I've made friends with the toy guys at Wally World and last night when they opened some boxes they saved me one of each. They said there was only one per box. If anyone likes MOTU toys you will LOVE the TK and TJ.
    It is never to late to be what you might have been. (George Eliot)

Courage is as often the outcome of despair as hope; in the one case we have nothing to lose, in the other, all to gain (Diane De Poiters)

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    What? No one's grabbing Boloblade He-Man or Spin blade Skeletor?

My daughter is going to have a very MOTU Christmas. Shes getting:
    Castle Greyskull
    He-Man (sitting on Battle Cat)
    Skeletor (sitting on Panthor)
    RamMan
    Meckanek
    Trapjaw
    Triklops
    Orko (In her stocking)
    Teela (who is already hiding on the tree. If she sees her before Xmas she gets to play with it.)

And then she and her old man will sit down to have vicious battles with each other.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

All the stores in my area seem to be going through a MOTU dry spell. There is NOTHING new. RamMan is showing up a lot more often and Skeletor (spin blade I think) has now showen up. But NO Meckanek, Orco, Teela, Triclops, or Trapjaw. It's kind of annoying.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

If Mattel hadn't come up with the mother of all shortpack alotments...

I mean, I can see little kids creating a higher demand for He-Man and Skeletor this holiday season. If I was only going to get two MOTU figures, it'd be those two, but clogging the pags with variants at the expense of some very cool sculpted figures is beyond me.

Is there any plans to redistribute the case space after the holidays and start putting..oh, I don't know, TWO OF EACH FIGURE in a case? Or better yet, three Trapjaws, and three Triklops, and ZERO Skeletors, since theres plenty of him anyway.

Is anyone even getting the variants? The Spinblade Skeletor actually looks pretty cool in his black outfit. More menacing than the original somehow.

I got the first HeMan and Skeletor, but I'm not going to get all the different versions Mattel is going to make.

Mattel's shortpacking really sucks!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Remember on the old show, everybody got around by air chariot? But the only way to get an air chariot toy was to get the bigger ground vehicle (and who was going to spring for more than one of those?) I think it would be cool to have a resculpted version of the air chariot for the new figures. I'd pick up a couple.

I picked up Spin Blade Skeletor and Smash Blade He-Man. The gimmicks are corny and a tad cheap, and they're simply repaints of the first two figures. But the colors look a little better to me.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I don't think I'll get any of the other He-mans or Skeletoras, but whatever looks cool, if it shows up on the cartoon (like the electronic Skeleteor) I might consider getting. The Samurai battle cat looks real good to me for some reason.
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.