Lord of the Rings Figures (Two Towers)...Cheap!

I hope this doesn't get merged (and the only reason I didn't put it with the other is because I want people to be able to see this), but at my Wal*Mart they have the new LOTR Two Tower figures for $4.
    Apparently they marked down the figures from the first movie and these got marked down with them. My friend, who works at Wal*Mart, pointed it out to me and he's going to let someone know about it tomorrow. I wonder if this is happening anywhere else, but it probably wouldn't be a bad idea to look, if you're into the LOTR.
    I just thought I'd let everyone know.

End.
    They call them fingers, and yet they don't fing. Noodle that one for a while.
    "Logic dictates we haul @$$." - Mego Spock from Twisted Toyfare Theater; Issue #59

I don't collect the figures for LOTR, but from what I read in a previous post the figures (at least SOME of them) are the EXACT same figures for LOTR and TTT.

So it makes sense to mark 'em both down.
    May the force be with you.

Only a few of the figures are repackaged. Most are very cool NEW figures. And cool figures they are.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Over the Thanksgiving Holiday my Walmart had all the Two Towers stuff for $1 a figure!! I just got what I needed, but I was tempted to clean them out.