Unhappy rehashed AF vehicles in 2003 ?!?!?

The guys at TPU says on their website there will be three sort of rehash AF's in the first quarter 2003 :

Gian speeder with Panaka.
    Cloud car with pilot.
    A-Wing with pilot.

The Gian speeder is still standing on the shelves in all toyshops around me (since 1998 !!!). Nobody wants it...

The Cloud car is a nice ship (to my opinion) but it wasn't a "best seller" toy...

A-Wing... Why not ? But everybody already have one (there were plenty on clearance for years...).

Then is it a rumour or a bad joke ?

Hey Galoob ?!? Please come back !

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    8.00 pm - Mr Dee Maul & Junior in the kitchen.

- "Hey dad ?"
    - "Ya."
    - "Why can't they understand what we want ?"
    - "Finish your Succotash my boy."
    - 'One day we will show us !".
    - "Ya, but finish your Succotash first if you wanna be as bad as your father".

The Gian Speeder would be great if it had two Naboo Soldiers or something.

Cloud Car wouldn't too bad with some weathering and two of the pilots.

A-wing's not bad, the mold and such was good, only requires the one pilot and with some weathering could be cool. Then again all these are rehashes and nothing's new, so they'd be better off as Battle Packs at their tiny size but doubtful that would happen. Paying $10 for something like that, especially if the Cloud Car and Gian Speeder come with just a single figure, I think they're just gonna be sitting.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

a new mold of the gian speeder without the tad oversized torpedos would be nice.

cloud car should have always been a battle pack vehicle, and not a full priced action fleet.

a-wing? only if it's green and emblemless, (gsj's eternal bane )
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    what's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding

I hope this news is true. That means more AF then we originally thought.

And I'm with GSJ, on the Cloud Car. I also thought that that should have been a BP.
    "I'm a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango Fett

LET'S GO PENS!!!! LET'S GO PENS!!!!