Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up What's left to be seen?

With the coverage beginnings today, what will the next few dayshold?

Shirtless Maul, Teebo, R5-D4, Boshek, etc? What do you guys think?

Anything from Episdoe II ?
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Question hmm.....

That's a very good question! I hope we see those guys, but I don't think we'll see any Episode II stuff. Hasbro and Lucas keep that stuff pretty tight. One can always dream though.....
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

Mail aways!

MAIL AWAYS!

We need some eye candy for Episode II just like the EP1 Mace. If Hasbro wants to push all the SA Mauls off the pegs that's what they need. I guarantee they would sell tons of stuff if they did a Mandalorian Warrior Mail Away (probably because I'd get tons myself).

Re: What's left to be seen?

Originally posted by evenflow
    Shirtless Maul, Teebo, R5-D4, Boshek, etc? What do you guys think?
    I can't wait to see Teebo and Boshek! If they are as good as the new figures we are seeing they should be great!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Question

God, I don't believe I don't know this, but who is Boshek?
    Superb Sellers, highly recommended = Karma, LMan, Son Gohan, Bosskmr, Julian

He's the pilot who recommended Chewie to Ben Kenobi in the Cantina. He wears a grey flight suit and has pork chop sideburns.

I'm actually really looking forward to this figure, we need more obscure Cantina denizens.

Yeah, BoShek is cool, he actually DOES something in the film. Also, his flight suit was repainted orangy and given to Bossk in ESB.

Barada, I think BoShek's flight suit was white, not gray. Not sure, just that's my impression.

After they make BoShek, do you think they'll make his brother LukeShek, cousin DaisyShek, and uncle JesseShek? Oh wait, that's the Duke boys!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Lightbulb

Boss Hogshek: "Dang them Duke Boys!"

"Two in the box, ready to go, we be fast, and they be slow!"
    Check out my art at The Terrace Room!

Question

For some reason I am think that his flight sut was black. There was a pilot in the Cantina wearing whitish grey, but i do not think it was him.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

I'm looking at his picture in the Star Wars Chronicles right now and his flight suit looks dark grey or black with a white vest.