Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Originally posted by Lord_Malakite
    Maybe you could look into the Game Boy Player QLD. Then you could play Game Boy games on your T.V. with the GameCube.
    You're talking about the adapter ... this thing?

Now that you remind me, I think I may not be in such a big hurry to buy the new GameBoy ... since, yeah for the most part I'd rather play them on the big screen anyway. Only question is ... does it work the same as having a GBA linked to the Cube? Some games like ... errr ... Animal Crossing have those GBA extensions to the game. I wonder if the link up is the same ... and I wonder why I haven't heard a thing about the adapter in months? Wasn't it supposed to come out in November?

I have thought about the adapters before. But, I have yet to see many games that make me want to play them that are on the GB.

The old Final Fantasy Games, Metroid Fusion, are about the only ones.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

I love your new Avatar QLD. The other one disturbed me a little bit.

I know GBA is re-releasing some ports of SNES games on GBA, but I'd like to see some NES collectiions. A capcom collection with Bionic Commando, Blaster Master, and more would kick.

=MATT=

new gameboy advance SP

I just saw the new gameboy Sp all i can say is wow it looks really neat but don't take my word for it check it out for your selfs

http://www.buyritegames.com/product_...ept=1048&last=

now forgive me if this has been posted befor.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	spsliver.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	29.9 KB 
ID:	5276  
    Insert sig line of your choosing here.

Actually, I mentioned it twice now in both the news section on the main page and in this forum. I'll just go ahead and merge your thread.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

You make me , Lord Malakite. ! I'm sorry.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

sorry my bad i useally don't come in this section and didn't see a thread on it soooo......shtuf happens
    Insert sig line of your choosing here.

I was just at EB and they said they'll sell you a brand new GBASP for $60 if you trade in your current GBA. It just has to be in WORKING condition. So I thought to myself, if I bought a used GBA from lets say Gamestop (which is about $50- $60), and trade it to EB, theoretically, I'd be able to buy a brand new GBASP for $60!
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

Originally posted by Hasbro'sBountyHunter
    I was just at EB and they said they'll sell you a brand new GBASP for $60 if you trade in your current GBA. It just has to be in WORKING condition. So I thought to myself, if I bought a used GBA from lets say Gamestop (which is about $50- $60), and trade it to EB, theoretically, I'd be able to buy a brand new GBASP for $60!
    Silly me, I didn't put to account buying the GBA + $60 for the GBASP. Please excuse me for my mathematical incompetence.
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!