Clone Wars for Xbox on March 25th- Who will be playing on Xbox Live!?

Star Wars Clone Wars is set for release for Xbox on March 25th- Who will be playing it on Xbox Live!? I plan to get it and play on live. I was just wondering who else might be doing the same so maybe we could all hook up as a SSG team.

You know, I don't know anything about this, I am slipping.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

I'll be getting Xbox Clone Wars, Looks like a great game! Unfortunately I don't have Xbox live though....

QLD, its a vehicle adventure game (from what I've seen). Looks pretty fun. They already released it for PS2 & GCN.

You know what that game is QLD. It was the whole "based on episode 2" thing that kept you from buying it. When does Galaxies hit?
    Who are you?
    Why are you?
    What do you want?

Galaxies for PC is supposed to hit on 4/15.

Vehicle adventure....hmmmm..
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Humm.. I'm not sure on the Xbox release dates for Galaxies or Knights of the Old Republic. I see conflicting reports, but some look like KOTOR is scheduled for May and the earliest I've seen for Galaxies is September.

Check this out for Clone Wars Xbox-

Plus I had posted a thread about it a while ago here:

* General Disclaimer- I can't spell or type- Deal with it.

MrMiller. What's the difference between the two? I know one is a MMPOG (er...somthing) Massively Multiplayer Online Game? Is that the new phrase the youngins are using these days? What's the other?
    Who are you?
    Why are you?
    What do you want?