Clone Wars for Xbox on March 25th- Who will be playing on Xbox Live!?

Star Wars Clone Wars is set for release for Xbox on March 25th- Who will be playing it on Xbox Live!? I plan to get it and play on live. I was just wondering who else might be doing the same so maybe we could all hook up as a SSG team.

=MATT=

You know, I don't know anything about this game....man, I am slipping.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

I'll be getting Xbox Clone Wars, Looks like a great game! Unfortunately I don't have Xbox live though....

QLD, its a vehicle adventure game (from what I've seen). Looks pretty fun. They already released it for PS2 & GCN.

You know what that game is QLD. It was the whole "based on episode 2" thing that kept you from buying it. When does Galaxies hit?
    -`,,``,,``
    Who are you?
    Why are you?
    What do you want?

Galaxies for PC is supposed to hit on 4/15.

Vehicle adventure....hmmmm..
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Humm.. I'm not sure on the Xbox release dates for Galaxies or Knights of the Old Republic. I see conflicting reports, but some look like KOTOR is scheduled for May and the earliest I've seen for Galaxies is September.

Check this out for Clone Wars Xbox-

http://xbox.ign.com/articles/387/387832p1.html

Plus I had posted a thread about it a while ago here:

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums...threadid=17580

=MATT=
    * General Disclaimer- I can't spell or type- Deal with it.

MrMiller. What's the difference between the two? I know one is a MMPOG (er...somthing) Massively Multiplayer Online Game? Is that the new phrase the youngins are using these days? What's the other?
    -`,,``,,``
    Who are you?
    Why are you?
    What do you want?