Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Signs Vista Series Cover

Observe the atrocity in question at: http://dvd.ign.com/articles/376/376142p1.html

I have already shed tears in memory of the original cover art.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

What happened to the cool cardboard cases they used for "The Sixth Sense" and "Unbreakable". They should have done the same sort of cases as they did for those, since they are trying to keep some consistancy. I actually prefer the cool case designs for the first 2 films, over their theatrical posters. Oh well, I guess hoping for uniformity from the same series of DVD releases is to much to ask now a days.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I don't know. Maybe they will release something different later, much like what is being done with X-Men 1.5 coming out. Who knows.

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....

That's almost as upsetting as the latest TTT poster.

Originally posted by James Boba Fettfield
    I don't know. Maybe they will release something different later, much like what is being done with X-Men 1.5 coming out. Who knows.
    unfortunately, the "vista series" is supposed to be a top of the line thing... and it also looks as though x-men 1.5 is going to be a major dissappointment, anyway. a lot of the scenes that were cut out won't be on it, and the commentary is going to be a lot lighter than they were touting before. i'm almost upset that i waited for it!
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

Eh, once pop that movie in my DVD player and watch it a couple hundred times, I'll get over it. It's only the cover, but it does look tacky.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I will still openly weep every time I think of what could have been.

Ugh, that's awful. Any chance that they'll change it after they hear about all the negative feedback? Let's hope.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

i didn't really like the movie, but i don't have a problem with the DVD cover. what is it everyone dislikes so much? from a marketing standpoint, it's good to have mel's face on the cover.
    Last edited by derek; 11-02-2002 at 02:11 PM.