Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

question about waves

i was in wal-mart today and i noticed a couple of clone pilots sitting on the shelves, how cool i thought, but i passed and will get them tomorrow before i go to work, i think i also saw padme pilot, i was wondering, what other figures can i expect in these waves? cuz i'm gonna get 2 pilots, a gunship when it comes out, and other figures, but what already do i have in this store so far? clone pilot and padme pilot what else in the wave(s)(we also have 12" dooku and super battle droid, for those of you who can't find them)

Well along with the Clone Pilots, Pilot Jango and Padme are the only new fig in that wave. Them comes Ephant Mon, but he's in wave 9
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

So do Clone Pilots come in the same cases with Padme & Jango Pilots? Cause over here, stores will have like 15 Padme pilots, 4 Jango pilots, and NO Clone Pilots. I have not found one of the CP.
    The website

The Wookie has no pants!

There is like 2 or 3 Collection 1 Case Assortments that are turning up right now. The newest one is the hardest to find at the moment, and the oldest is the easiest. That's why there is an abundance of Anakin: Tatooine, Darth Maul, and Padme: Pilot's showing up right now. Just wait a bit for newer stock to turn up, and then you should be able to find some.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

As soon as I see them, I will post the Assortment in the "Case Assortment" section
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

Originally posted by gsr-jedi
    So do Clone Pilots come in the same cases with Padme & Jango Pilots? Cause over here, stores will have like 15 Padme pilots, 4 Jango pilots, and NO Clone Pilots. I have not found one of the CP.
    To answer your question GSR-Jedi, yes there are 3 Clone Pilots that come in the case with Jango pilot And Padme.
    (Like my posts)

i went back today, no clone pilots anymore i was ****ed, but i did see pilot padme, jango, djas puhr, palpatine, qui-gon, TA anakin, jedi saber trainer, and some other new things, so i think this holiday season will be "productive"

So if there are 3 Clone Pilots in a case, then people must be buying them in cartfuls (not really). I just hope it's not scalpers.

P.S., I think this makes 75 posts and I'm now a Padawan. Woohoo! My training has begun.
    The website

The Wookie has no pants!

Case Assortments

Any chance we can get the Case Assortments forum updated? We're only current up to the first ship of Teemto/Ki-Adi. I find it useful to know this info when I stumble across a pallet of unopened cases, or while I ask a willing stocker to search in the back for me. Dar' Argol?

Yeah!!!! Get to it bud!!!
    (Like my posts)