Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

I'm outta here, too.

That's it! I can't take it anymore! This place has gone to the birds! I'm leaving! Just thought I'd let you know! This is it! No, for real now! I'm like seconds away! Seriously! Goodbye all! It's been fun, but it must end!.....now! Like "NOW" now! In 5....4....3....2.....1.....

1/2.....1/4.............1/8........................1/16.................1/32.........ok! Here it goes!!!

*Echem*.......look, I'm not technically here, ok? Like I said before.....this is it.......and I'm NOT looking for attention, ok? Anybody?......Hello?.........oh.....sorry........w hat I meant was: you guys can all stuff it. Now I'm mad. Mad at SirSteve's.....mad at moderators.....mad a Caesar.......you name it. I'm really going this time.

I don't buy it for a second. Only people that don't intend to leave, actually post goodbye threads.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

REALLY going, I said!

Anyone?

HERE I GO!!!

errrr.....hey. Heh-heh......

wow.

What have I done?

Ok, now I'm REALLY mad at Jar Jar!

Can't you just feel the madness?

I mean I'm red hot! Like a........um........red hot?

Heh-heh.......heh.................oh boy.

Aww, come on don't be mad. We all love like enjoy....errrr tolerate you being here. Please don't leave.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Howdy,
    amidst your blaming of others you forgot to mention how you yourself may have had a hand in things going sour . . .

Originally posted by JarJarBinks
    Please don't leave.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

I'm sorry, Jar Jar.....I must go. I've made up my mind.

Unless, of course...........you can tell me.......

who is the coolest guy you know?

Originally posted by Caesar
    Howdy,
    amidst your blaming of others you forgot to mention how you yourself may have had a hand in things going sour . . .

Wh.....wh........WHAT!?!!? See what I mean!?!? It's these brutal, thoughtless, vile attacks that have gotten out of hand here!

Now you can ALL plainly see...in clear print.....what Caesar just said about my mother. This really is ridiculous.