Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

16 Vintage Commercials & SW Trailers

Thought maybe some of you would like to know I have posted 16 vintage Commercials on my site. Look under the zayre ad for the page. Right now my site is in 1979 so only Series I and II things are on the site. Also on the site is the teaser trailer for Star Wars and Empire. The re-release 79, and released SW trailers! Check them out
    www.FirstStarWars.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	banner1.gif 
Views:	60 
Size:	16.3 KB 
ID:	4374  
    Relive Star Wars! See it, as it all happened! Only at The First Star Wars Website! (www.firststarwars.8k.com)

LOL, that was too cool. I love the way those old commercials showed the REAL way that kids actually play with toys.

BTW, I did have a bit of trouble downloading a couple of the commercials.

Thanks for the post.
    May the force be with you.

Let me know which one is giveing you trouble
    Relive Star Wars! See it, as it all happened! Only at The First Star Wars Website! (www.firststarwars.8k.com)

That brought back so MANY memories!!! Thanks Banky! My husband and I sat here and watched them (the first two links didnt work) We sat here excited like kids in a candy store! Thanks!
    It is never to late to be what you might have been. (George Eliot)

Courage is as often the outcome of despair as hope; in the one case we have nothing to lose, in the other, all to gain (Diane De Poiters)

Thanks

Glad you like it. I will fix the 2 links soon. Watch for Empire commecrails soon

Darin

That's SO weird, I just saw a SAGA commercial yesterday and wondered if I could contact anyone that knew how to get hold of the vintage commercials I used to love seeing...WHATTA TRIP!

The music is hilarious too...Totally 70's! And I wonder what those kids in the commercials are doing today???

Anyhoo, thanks so MUCH for posting your site!
    Last edited by Deoxyribonucleic; 11-07-2002 at 03:41 PM.
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Salter

One of the kids in the Empire Commecial (or Jedi) is Christian Slater.
    When i post it I will let you all know. However right now the time line for my site is 1979

I don't need luck...I'm the best!

classics, the first two links are dead but the rest are great.
    I have a bad feeling about this...

I met Christian Slater in LA on a job I was working on and he was still into Star Wars stuff at the time. Mainly Vintage. He was impressed that I knew what a Blue Snaggletooth was. He was pretty cool actually, but made no mention of the commercial. Too funny! I can't wait to see it.

Exclamation

Originally posted by mark2d2
    I met Christian Slater in LA on a job I was working on and he was still into Star Wars stuff at the time. ... He was pretty cool actually, but made no mention of the commercial.
    What?!? You mean to tell me you casually met Christian Slater once and he did NOT mention a toy commercial he was in during his youth? Unbelievable! Kidding...
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega