Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Angry From under what rock do these people come from and how do they get these?

Ebay auction 1784136303. . .

A SEALED case of 32 Silver R2s. These are supposed to be exclusive to TRU, no (rhetorical)?

I think 'Toymom' should get a day job. Or perhaps she is an employee for Toys R Us and illegally sells their product as a side business. In any event, stuff like this just p's me off!

Wish I could do something about it. Expose her. Report her. Steal her box of goodies and give them out for free. Something. But I am just one small fish in a very large pond.

Check out her little buy me now for $999.95 auction:

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=1784136303>

Arghh. . .

Infuriated. . .

The movie changed my life. It was much better than Cats. I'd go see it again and again and again.

With asking prices like that it's no wonder she can use fresh boxes to mail out in. How much does she want? I bet she's a cashier at TRU. She must have more than one case to have got the photos of one unboxed. $999 for just 32, what a bargain...

Sean the Hutt
    she has no scrupels! It says right on the box TRU give away...I would have to conclude, she is at best, dealing with thieves. At worst a thief!

I am reporting this auction to ebay. I will also forward the information to the TRU regional director.

This is illegal. Plain and simple.
    May the force be with you.

That sealed box doesn't even include the auctions in which she is selling the R2 individually for an asking price of $19.95.
    The movie changed my life. It was much better than Cats. I'd go see it again and again and again.

That sort of think ticks me off. I hope TRU sues her ***.

I just tried to e-mail ebay about this auction and recieved a message saying that my e-mail could not be sent!

That's OK, I tried to warn them.

We'll see what happens when I contact Toys R Us!

BTW, I just e-mailed the seller with "ask the seller a question" to see if this auction is even legal.
    Last edited by sith_killer_99; 11-02-2002 at 07:43 PM.
    May the force be with you.

That's $31.25 per r2, for a figure you can get for free????

I'm sure whoever is selling it is assuming whoever buys it will be doing the same thing the seller is....selling it at an extremely overinflated gargantuan price!

What kinda MOM would do such a thing???
    Last edited by Deoxyribonucleic; 11-02-2002 at 08:48 PM.
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

I can only imagine some greedier person buying this unopened/sealed box and sending it into Toy Grader or whomever to grade all 32 uncirculated R2s in hopes that one will register a C-10.

I'm surprised this lowly seller hasn't considered that option.

Picture the auction now. . .

One uncirculated Silver Anniversary R2, AFA 90. Yours for only $999.95. . .

Unfortunately, someone out there will probably pay that kind've dough.

Sad.

Very sad.

SITH
    Let us know how your pursuit transpires. I hope we can bag this chick. You think she "lives in a van, down by the river?"

Geez, get 3 of'em (plus a fourth for free ) off of Amazon for that price!

Too sad, hope TRU gets eBay to close the auction.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"