Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Simpsons Season 3, Please Reply (Jar Jar)

Does anyone have any info on The Simpsons: The Complete Third Season DVD? About 3 months back there was rumours going round that it will be out on the 3rd December, but we're nearly there and there's been nothing in the way of news about it for some time. So does anyone know?

Also did anyone get a leaflet about it in The Treehoue Of Horror DVD? I only got one about the book Beyond Forever.

Please help me!!!
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

No info so far about the third season. After the first and especially the second season were pushed back, I have no clue at all when it will be released. I'll keep my eye out for information.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Thanks Jar Jar.

God if only The Simpsons was more like Star Wars, but they keep things under wraps, right up untill the release!
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

What ever happened to trying to release these things 6 months apart? At this rate even the youngest fan will be dead before the last season hits DVD.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Pretty much. Atleast Fox is cranking the M*A*S*H sets a bit faster. Of course, other then restoring the episodes, they don't do any extras for them. Well, if you don't consider being able to watch the episodes without laugh tracks an extra.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Fox sure is taking their time with the Simpsons DVDs. Look at the Star Trek Next Generation sets. A whole season with a ton of dics comes out every month. Now thats fast!

Jek Porky 2002, My THOH3 set had a sheet with the Season 1 & 2 shown on it. But alas, no information on Season 3 yet.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I was really hopeing that there would be something in the Futurama Season 2 set, but, nothing!

Only a leaflet about Seasons 1&2, I doubt we'll see anything now untill March.
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

As reported by Coming Soon.....

Fox Home Entertainment has set an August 26 street date for the release of the third season of The Simpsons on DVD. The studio had originally indicated season three would be out by June, then pushed the date back to July.

Season one of The Simpsons sold a record 1.6 million boxed sets, while the second season moved out an estimated 1.25 million copies.

Fox has set a $49.98 suggested retail price for the four-disc collection of 24 episodes from the 1991-92 season. In addition to commentary, the set will include a discussion of animation with Matt Groening, Jim Brooks and Al Jean; outtakes from numerous episodes; audio of a table read for "Treehouse of Horror II"; an 11-song jukebox feature; and Fox promos for the show.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

Finally.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Originally posted by Jek Porky 2002
    I was really hopeing that there would be something in the Futurama Season 2 set, but, nothing!

Only a leaflet about Seasons 1&2, I doubt we'll see anything now untill March.
    If you go to Amazon.com they have Futurama Season 2 released on Sept. 2 2003...but that's here in the USA. I know you guys got Futurama vol. 1 earlier than we did, but that's about the only blurb of info I got about this set.

Simpsons 3...who knows. I wonder if there's any "rights" issues with stations re-airing old episodes or anything like that...