Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Talking New 12" Wave at EE

Just wanted to let everyone know that entertainment earth has the new 12" Wave in Stock (Zuckus, Dengar, Imperial Officer) for $72.99. Here is a link:
    http://www.entertainmentearth.com/pr...mber=HS26482AA

Hope this helps
    May the force be with You!!!!!

this wave is excellent. i've got all three off e-bay for $25 each(see my reviews in the review section ). i know, i'm a sucker.

dengar is a mass of plastic, and my favoite in this wave. standing him next to jango fett, i realize what a rip-off jango is at $40 bucks, when dengar retails for $19-$25.

jango should of been boxed in a normal 12 inch box, with all his gear on and sold for $20 bucks.

EE is now taking pre-orders for the lando/han solo/ AT driver, scheduled for release in february. i guess the anakin/padme/geo-warrior is gonna be released soon? and the bounty hunter wave is barely in stores yet.
    Last edited by derek; 11-12-2002 at 10:04 PM.

Lando in Skiff outfit will be great ! So will the AT-ST driver. I wonder which Han Solo they will put out next? I really can't think of one we need -- as far as 12" goes. Any ideas??
    JediBoulton --
    Collecting SW Since 1978. -- Still going strong......

Originally posted by JediBoulton
    Lando in Skiff outfit will be great ! So will the AT-ST driver. I wonder which Han Solo they will put out next? I really can't think of one we need -- as far as 12" goes. Any ideas??
    Maybe Han with trench coat??? Just guessing. It seems to be a ROTJ theme and carbon block han has already been done but not one with a trench coat from Endor. Agains, just guessing. It'll be cool to see which one it is.
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Didn't Han w/magnetic detonators have a trench coat? I'll have to look when I get home.
    It may be the early bird that gets the worm,
    but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese...

Originally posted by IG65
    Didn't Han w/magnetic detonators have a trench coat? I'll have to look when I get home.
    I think that you are right! Well darn, that blows my guess outta da water Anymore guesses as to what HAN they will do?
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Maybe they will do Han in his leather coat with hat and bullwhip -- oops, Wrong Movie....
    JediBoulton --
    Collecting SW Since 1978. -- Still going strong......

maybe the new han solo will be the "skiff" version?

as long as it is an all new, excellent likeness of harrison ford, i'll be happy. so far we have han solo sculpts that look like david ducovney(original release), christian slater(bespin) and steve guttenberg(endor trenchcoat).

Yes, speculation points to it being Han from Return of the Jedi,

barring "Han with Ewok leggings," it's all been done from ROTJ.

The Han Carbonite figure used the same head as the Han Bespin figure. Now these COULD use a resculpt.

But I'd totally prefer the Han Bespin figure to be resculpted!

The Ultimate? (though how would he ship with the rest???) A redone Han Carbonite where Han could fit in and out of the carbonite block, and include his Bespin jacket and weapons as accessories. Then he could be from ROTJ or ESB - whichever you want.

Me? I can only use a new Han Bespin! I've been saving my 3PO w. removeable limbs and even an extra Lando I picked up on KB Clearance, waiting for a Portrait Edition Leia Bespin Gown to go with them. What else could be better, but a good Han Bespin to go with them.

A good Chewie is probably asking too much....
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.