I'm a little late getting this figure. And I've been looking forward to this one for a long time. He's still shipping to stores too so be on the lookout!
Lott Dod, Neimoidian Senator
- Likeness: This is probalby as close to the character as you can get. He looks kind of like a Neimoidian Bishop! 5/5.
- Sculpt/ Detail: Amazing! The robe is a sculpted work of art. Top, bottom, inside, outside, everywhere. The stole has excellent detail as well with different disigns. The face sculpt is good also, similar to his buddies Rune and Nute of corse! 5/5.
-Articulation: Dod only has 4 points articulation. Head, waist and arms. Nothing at all fancy. I'm not really dissapointed because the figure does waht the character does in the movie. Which is not much. 2.5/5.
- Accessories: My favorite catagory as always. He comes with a removable hat and a mini Holographic Darth Sidious. The hat is very cool becasue it fits very well onto his head and stays there. And it easily comes off. I'm all about accessories like that. The mini holographic Darth Sidious is the same one that comes with the Count Dooku figure. Although Sidious is never really that small in the movie, it still looks cool anyways. 5/5.
- Playability: Although it is a very cool toy. It doesn't doo much. Lott Dod stands there and looks cool. He's what a friend and I call a "chess piece figure" because thats rather what the type of figure looks like. Sorf of like Nute Gunray, Coruscant Queen Amidala, Chancellor Palpatine etc. The top of the robe pulls off. I think its a neat feature. 3/5.
- Value: I bought my Lott Dod on sale for $2.99 at Target which is a fantastic price. The regular price is $4.99 which is a great price anyway. He looks great in any Star Wars collection. Everyone should have one of these. 5/5.
OVERALL: I was estatic when I found out that Hasbro was going to release this figure afterall. Definatly a really cool Star Wars figure. I'm sort of a fan of the Neimoidians. They look cool. The figure looks great standing with Nute Gunray and Rune Haako! 4/5.