Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Good gravy, that stinks.
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

Wow, that was putrid, awful, boyband garbage. The original cartoon was kinda silly but it was 10 times better than this.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Argh, why must they continue to destroy this concept? I want to see original TMNT now! Where's that CGI TMNT movie?
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

You mean the John Woo show for the turtles? Last news I heard from it was that no one wanted to acutally buy it, so I think it is pretty much dead.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

I didt know they were back on tv....when and what time??
    It is never to late to be what you might have been. (George Eliot)

Courage is as often the outcome of despair as hope; in the one case we have nothing to lose, in the other, all to gain (Diane De Poiters)

Dang!! We wanted a song not a life story and a sermon.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by James Boba Fettfield
    You mean the John Woo show for the turtles? Last news I heard from it was that no one wanted to acutally buy it, so I think it is pretty much dead.
    Yeah, that the movie. Dang it, I was really looking forward to seeing an adaptation of the original Eastman & Laird TMNT characters not this crappy Archie stuff.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

http://www.ninjaturtles.com/html/sneakpeek.html

If you look there now they have some of the villians pictures posted. Baxter Stockman is black now, I see. Oroku Saki looks like one bad mofo. Looks like he should, too.
    Back and more bearded than ever before