Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

New Ninja Turtles Theme

Have you heard this song for their new animated show? What the heck were they thinking?

http://www.ninjaturtles.com/html/2003theme.html
    Back and more bearded than ever before

What in the hizell are they thinking?!?!?!?!!? For the love of God, go back to the original theme!!!! When does this new cartoon premiere?!?!? I still wanna see it, the figures look very very good.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

February 2003 on Fox Kids.

Here's pictures of what the characters look like: http://www.ninjaturtles.com/html/sneakpeek.html

You must be very excited for this show to premiere.

Well....that theme is stupid....but Christ.....the ORIGINAL was STUPID too....
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Kids today are a lot more demanding than I was as a child. I remember being more than happy with "Thunder, Thunder, Thunder, Thunder, CATS!"
    Kadamontaga
    My collections

Pity Fox don't own Power Rangers anymore. They could have them team up with the Ninja Turtles again.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

I will not ask how you know that, even though I know the answer already.

DUDE!!! That theme sucked. I could pull a better theme out of my ***.