Sabe in Black Travel Gown is Fantastic!

This is another figure that has totally blown me away!

I think the detail: from the sculpt, including a much larger base of the gown (the train of the gown?), to the intricate paint detail, to the added articulation seems really nice. I almost like this one a little more than Amidala in Red Gown, but only because the base of the gown is more proportionate on this new figure!

A+ based on the prototype. Hasbro's on a roll!

Definitely. I'm totally psyched that Hasbro is putting out so many of these great Amidala costume figures.
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

She does look very regal, doesn't she? I think this is the best one yet. I hope they make all the outfits.

Red face EH HEM

As I stated earlier in my QUEENIES Thread, she still needs to be able to sit. I mean she did sit in most of the movie!
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

This is a very good figure from the picture I've seen! Its another Must have!

And also gets a A+ at the present time!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

no way this fig could sit and look good. The only way to sit would be to use cloth and no offense to the cloth fans, but this would have made a bad soft goods figure.

Exclamation my suggestion

They could make the dress removable, but not to that extent.......eh hem, just the overcoat, and have a cloth accessory.
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

I really like this figure as well. Really all the new ones look really good.

Hmmmm...

As I stated in another thread, I think she looks like a stuffed Turkey. Having said that, the paint detail does look good and I like the Prince of Wales feather motif on the dress. (the bronze bits).
    Her face sculpt is nice now that I've had a better look at it. The dress is a little over large IMo and the feathers are a bit over sculpted. If they had been slightly less pronounced and didn't stand out so much I think the effect would have worked better. But at least she has articulated arms which is a blessing after the Coruscant Amidala.
    Maybe I'm just a little bitter because I really was hoping for the other oufir with the purple head-dress. far more colorful and more figure than sculpted frock. I give Amidala travel a B

I give her 4 out of five s***-eating grins.

Excellent sculpt but articulation is a problem just from the nature of the figure. I really don't see how Hasbro could have done any better.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis