Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ok, this first pic is a side shot to shoe the "Block" that they used. There is an indent in the waist for this to go in, thus preventing the side to side moving.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dcp_0007.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	38.4 KB 
ID:	4417  
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

This pic is a front shot showing that he does indeed have a rubber band center to him.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dcp_0008.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	33.1 KB 
ID:	4418  
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

Seen a bunch of this Maroon CC figure yesterday at Kmart, both in the regular 2pack and in a special clamshelled version of the same 2pack that had a bonus figure.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

JT did the maroon CC have a band or was it non band?
    It is never to late to be what you might have been. (George Eliot)

Courage is as often the outcome of despair as hope; in the one case we have nothing to lose, in the other, all to gain (Diane De Poiters)

"Maroon" CC (I think of him more as red than maroon) doesn't have an o-ring. He's a 1st wave repaint that came out around the same time as the second wave (the bad repaints of early 90s figures like Headman and Slice) and were somewhat difficult to find at first. I've noticed some of them--particularly Duke vs CC and Heavy Duty vs C.L.A.W.S. showing up again in larger numbers.

If you're lucky, you can find the Duke vs CC in a three-pack at K-Mart with an Alley Viper (the only army builder I've seen as the freebie). I think the black & red CC looks better than the first blue one, but the Duke is a lame figure either way. Of course, isn't Duke just lame all around? Or should I not open that can of worms. . . ?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Ty Chuxter for clearing up the bondy style issue...I doubt I'll hunt as hard for it now because it doesnt hand the band body style

Courage is as often the outcome of despair as hope; in the one case we have nothing to lose, in the other, all to gain (Diane De Poiters)

Oh ok DA I see what you mean..ty for the scan.