who's dying for an Ephant Mon?

I was just kicking around eBay and solely for the fun of spending money I don't have, I grabbed a pair of ephant's for about $17 Can each. I already have one, so they're both available (42 gets first dibs 'cause he really needs a new signature). the price seemed good and my good fortune is yours - I'm not looking to make a profit. interested? let me know.
    talent borrows, genius steals. - the designers republic

17 bucks each?
    hmmm
    will that be shipped?
    i may be able to take em both off your hands, my friend really wants one as well
    i need an ephant mon, who wants to help? :D

check your pm's - 17 each plus whatever the shipping to me works out to be. the auction seemed to list reasonable postage. shipping to you is on me. they're both yours if you want them. I won't be looking for money until I've got them in hand and am ready to ship.
    talent borrows, genius steals. - the designers republic

Registered
    Ontario, CANADA where there are no TARGET stores

Mon, that's a bargain

That's a sweet deal! $17 for a figure that you won't find in any stores(particularly Canadian stores) for anything close to that price. You'd better snap that up FourTwo.
    Don't drink the blue milk! Why? It's spoiled!

Yep. Get him while he's hot. No matter what you've read, seen or heard you will freak when you see it in real life, especially on card. It looks just crazy huge.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Re: who's dying for an Ephant Mon?

i am, i need one bad