Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

how many clone troopers do you have?

i was just wondering how many clone troopers people have?
    please separate white, red, and yellow clone troopers when posting # clones troopers you have.

my current status;

12 white clone troopers (sneak preview)
    2 red clone troopers
    2 yellow clone trooper pilots

all open, uncarded!

this sucks! my clone army is pathetic.

i just added 2 pilots. found them today! happy!

i wonder how many Tycho has? care to say how many?
    Last edited by SNAYSON; 11-07-2002 at 09:15 PM.

I wouldn't say your army is pathetic. Now mine on the otherhand, could be considered that. Because I only have the following.

1 CloneTrooper (white) (Preview)
    1 CloneTrooper (red)
    2 CloneTrooper: Republic Gunship Pilots

I only typically buy 1 of every figure. If it wasn't for needing two pods for the Gunship, I would have only picked up one pilot.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Originally posted by JarJarBinks
    I wouldn't say your army is pathetic. Now mine on the otherhand, could be considered that. Because I only have the following.

1 CloneTrooper (white) (Preview)
    1 CloneTrooper (red)
    2 CloneTrooper: Republic Gunship Pilots

I only typically buy 1 of every figure. If it wasn't for needing two pods for the Gunship, I would have only picked up one pilot.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    ahh that explains why 2 clone trooper gunship pilots!

-2 Red (1's Carded)
    -10 Sneak Preview (1's Carded)
    -2 Clone Pilots (1's Carded)

Hope they release more plain ones sometime, heck I'd be happy with a 4-pack of'em at the FC.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

you think your armys are pathetic?
    well I only have:

preview clonetrooper: 1
    red clonetrooper: 2
    yellow clonetrooper: 0

and I've even made a arena diorama with them in it, I could really need some more
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

I wasn't going to biuy any until i ordered the gunship so i have two pilot clonetroopers and seven red clonetroopers, six of which have been repainted plain white. The preview one looks dopey so I never bothered with it. If the rumor of a clonetrooper 4-pack for next year is true and it contains one of each color I'll probably invest in a couple of sets. But even then some might have their colors painted over. I see no reason to have say twwo green troopers and no reason for a red one but I'll buy the sets because although i can easily paint out the color I'm not so hot at applying it myself. Otherwise I'd just buy more red clonetroopers and repaint them with the other colors.

The deluxe clonetrooper is on my list for buying but only the bike will be diplayed in the gunship. The trooper is pretty rotten as far as figures go IMO so he's being consigened to the customising junk box. Maybe I'll take his head and add it to a red clonetrooper body or something, but the helmet looks funny so maybe i won't.

yeah, whatever...

Originally posted by 187-Maul
    you think your armys are pathetic?
    well I only have:

preview clonetrooper: 1
    red clonetrooper: 2
    yellow clonetrooper: 0

and I've even made a arena diorama with them in it, I could really need some more

don't take this the wrong way but the last sentence made me smirk really quick. i'm imagining the arena diorama with just three clone troopers.

there are some pica in the customizing section and one in the photo gallery if you want to see it
    although it doesn't look that strange since the arena isn't that big (don't have much space) and it's full of jedis and droids
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

1 white
    1 red
    0 yellow

I'm with JJB: I only buy one of every figure, but I'll be buying two pilots for the gunship as well.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

1 white
    2 red
    1 yellow

and that's about as big as it's gonna get.
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!