Hybrid View

some auctions over at ebay uk for the later x-ray sets

as it took me the better part of a year to track these down for me, i thought i would point these auctions out for anyone who may be interested in acquiring these tail end x-rays.

x-ray sets I-IV were released in great quantities here in the u.s., however, sets V, VI, and VII were only released in europe, and not in large quantities at that

here's an auction for set VI set VI contains luke's landspeeder, and a tie fighter

here's an auction for sets I, II, III, V, and VII set V contains a b-wing and a tie bomber (this set is the best of all 7!), set VII contains a snowspeeder, and a at-st, also these sets are on the original packing cards! i have never seen the last three sets on anything other than the later issued striped cards

here's an auction for set V

and here's an auction for set VII this one is also on the original non-striped packing card

funny, i've never seen so many auctions at one time which contain any of these last three x-ray sets
    Last edited by good shot jansen; 11-01-2001 at 04:13 PM.
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    what's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding

I buy these and OPEN them! Too bad I don't have the cash.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.