Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Are there any Silver R2's left at TRU???

I picked up mine on November 3rd, but was wondering if they are still available (any left) at any TRU near you.

I know Amazon.com sold out days ago, I don't know if TRU has any left, do you know?

The TRU's by me still have them.....got one yesterday with the gunship.

my toysrus still has them too ... but since sunday , the choice of star wars toys for the required purchase has gone down each time ive visited...
    i see through the lies of the jedi... i do not fear the dark side as you do... i have brought peace, freedom, justice and security to my new empire.

Actually, by me the selection went UP a little....I bought two clone pilots yesterday that were not there on Sunday. For the first time in a long time, they're actually restocking the shelves at my TRU with new merchandise, and it's not flying out leaving crap on the shelves.

Mine had one on the shelf today!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

PLENTY in my neck of the woods as well.
    The movie changed my life. It was much better than Cats. I'd go see it again and again and again.

Wow, I thought they would all be sold out by now.

I was told that by last Sunday (11/3) all of the area TRUs in my area were sold out. Unfortunately, they started selling them Saturday which was a day earlier than the TRU press release claimed. But I was able to get a couple anyway.

Each store got something like a 100 right? You'd figure maybe 10-15 went out the backdoor immediately and the rest to us.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Originally posted by tagmac
    Actually, by me the selection went UP a little....I bought two clone pilots yesterday that were not there on Sunday. For the first time in a long time, they're actually restocking the shelves at my TRU with new merchandise, and it's not flying out leaving crap on the shelves.
    wow , maybe i need to check again today.
    my toysrus had no clone pilots earlier this week and he's the last basic figure i don't have.
    i see through the lies of the jedi... i do not fear the dark side as you do... i have brought peace, freedom, justice and security to my new empire.

Suprisingly, I stopped by TRU on a fluke visit yesterday and they still had about 2 1/2 cases behind the customer service desk. So I guess they are still around.