Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Treehouse of Horror

Okay, Halloween is comeing up, so I thought I'd ask: "What is your favorite Treehouse of Horror skit?"

My favorite comes from ToH2-"The Raven" It had an excellent reading of The Raven by James Earl Jones himself, attached to an excellent, funny and spooky interpretation of the words by Bart, Homer, and Marge. I always get chills when I watch this one, and I am always amazed at the creativity in the production of it.

What is your favorite?
    B.M.D. 2/29-4/22 Remembered, Loved, and Missed -ALWAYS

Me fail english??? That's un-possible

Hello......My name is Boba Fett......You killed my father.......Prepare to Die!! -Boba Fett to Mace Windu in Star Wars
    Episode 3 - Return of the Princess Bride

Still Hatin' the Evil Empire

Treehouse of Horror 3, Episode: Dial Z For Zombies.
    I really liked this part of it

Lisa: Dad, we did something very bad!
    Homer: Did you wreck the car?
    Bart: No!
    Homer: Did you raise the dead?
    Lisa: Yes!
    Homer: But the car's okay?
    Bart and Lisa: Uh huh.
    Homer: All right then.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

I can't remember which episode it was, but "the Shinning" skit had me rolling.

Homer: "No beer and no TV make Homer something something."
    Marge: "Go crazy?"
    Homer: "Don't mind if I do!!!!"
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

I can't remember which one it's from, I think it was III, but the one with the evil Krusty Doll was funny.
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

Originally posted by Jek Porky 2002
    I can't remember which one it's from, I think it was III, but the one with the evil Krusty Doll was funny.
    Jek, my friend, I haven't seen you post in a while. Good to see you're still around.

Is the one you're talking about where Krusty ends up moving into the Malibu Stacey house? That one was pretty good.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Kudos and Kang, without doubt.

I'm undecided on whether it is where they become replicas of Bob Dole and Bill Clinton and try to win the presidential election, or where the two of them abduct the whole family for a feast on their planet (the more spacedust one) or alternatively the one where the show ends with the two of them asking when the call to appear in the show will come.

I kinda like "Bad Dream House" from THOH1 where the haunted house tries to drive the family mad but eventually can't stand them and kills itself rather than spend a lifetime with them.

Also, in THOH5 (the same one as "The Shinning" which was funny right up until the end which killed it IMO), I liked the very un-halloweeny "Time and Punishment" where Homer goes back in time and changes the present over and over. I especially like the rich version of his life where Homer has everything but the family doesn't know what donuts are, so he leaves and right afterwards, Marge exclaims "hmm, it's raining again" and it starts raining donuts.

Another non-halloweenesque ep in THOH6 was one of my faves, "Homer³". A great play on a classic Twilight Zone ep, 3d Homer was too much, and the ending made perfect sense.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I loved the 3-D Homer one. That was great!!! Here is my list:

1. Y2K- Where Homer doesn't Y2K comply the plant and everything goes haywire. Lisa and Marge (with maggie) get a plane to fly to Mars to start a new civilization. Bart and Homer sneak aboard a plane, but it's full of crappy movie stars and is crashing into the sun.
    2. Can't get enough of that sugar crisp!! "homer, did you put the fog lights in?" Cause i forgot to put the fog lights in! - Where Flan-diddily-ders is a werewolf. That one is great.
    3. The one with the Harry Potter reference. Ned says, "Then they went to Hell. Just like Harry Potter and all his friends did for practicing witchcraft!" "yay!!!"

I can't wait for the new THOH. now that baseball is over, we can go back to Simpsons every sunday! wooohoo!!! (that is unless football doesn't mess with it...grrrrrrrrrr)
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I love the one where homer travels in time
    "The Shinning" and "Dial Z for Zombies" are great too
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP