Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Terminator 3 Website

It is finally up and running here http://www.terminator3.com/main.html
    Back and more bearded than ever before

Hmmmm I thought they were looking at Joanie Laurer AKA Chyna from WWF/WWE for a part in T3. I didnt see her on the cast list.

Thanks for the link JBF
    It is never to late to be what you might have been. (George Eliot)

Courage is as often the outcome of despair as hope; in the one case we have nothing to lose, in the other, all to gain (Diane De Poiters)

I was kinda hoping the new T3 trailer would be on there, I was pretty dissapointed . The Flash Features seem cool. John and Kate get chased by a Hunter Killer? Do they go into the future, or has Skynet built one in the present? Although I feel this movie is going to ruin the balance the first two movies had together, I can't wait to see it !

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

I think the TX gets sent from the future like in all of the other movies. The trailer will be coming. It's supposed to be in theaters with the new LOTR movie, I believe. Not sure when it will appear online.

The trailer is so weak, I seen it with THE RING up here in Minnesoda. It's almost as weak as my beloved Vikings. All it shows is a large metal T slowly moving to the center of the screen with the music from the other two movies slamming your ear drums ( which was the only good part of the trailer ) then the T stops and a 3 is burned out of the lower part of the left corner. Thats it,
    " You ever dance with the devil by the pale moon light? I ask all my prey, I just like the sound of it"

" See you around kid "

How about the T-800 fell into the molten iron at the end of T2 and John and Sarah lived out long, happy lives?

I have a feeling that I will skip this one (at least in theaters) and it will probably be about as good in my book as JP///.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Originally posted by dirtybones
    The trailer is so weak, I seen it with THE RING up here in Minnesoda. It's almost as weak as my beloved Vikings. All it shows is a large metal T slowly moving to the center of the screen with the music from the other two movies slamming your ear drums ( which was the only good part of the trailer ) then the T stops and a 3 is burned out of the lower part of the left corner. Thats it,
    That is because it is only a teaser, a better one will be available later.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I meant the real trailer, not the teaser one. The teaser has been out for some time now.

Terminator 3 Score News
    Tuesday, December 3, 2002 8:31 CST

MusicFromTheMovies.Com reports the following:

Marco Beltrami, the composer of the 'Scream' trilogy, has confirmed to Music from the Movies that he has been given one of next year's most prestigious scoring assignments: he will compose the music for Jonathan Mostow's much anticipated Terminator 3: The Rise of the Machines starring Arnold Schwarzenegger. Beltrami also tells us that instead of using material from Brad Fiedel's original Terminator scores, including the near-classic theme, his ambition is to "try all my own material". According to our sources, Hans Zimmer was originally asked to score the film but turned the project down.

I sure hope that the Terminator theme is used. It was used in the teaser. That theme is one of my most favorite movie themes.

When i first heard of Terminator 3 being made I thought "WHAT THE HELL!!! THE STORY WAS FINISHED!!!"

Then filming began and some cool pictures came online and I changed my mind and decided it was going to be cool and couldn't wait to see it.

THEN I found out that James Cameron didn't want to do it because he didn't like the script and thought he'd already finished the story. Because of that I was sceptical about the film again.

Now that I've found out Brad Fiedel isn't returning and the Terminator Theme will not even be in it, I've given up! It is going to be the worst thing for a movie since the Holiday Special was for Star Wars!!!

I really hope this movie DOESN'T hit the cinemas now!! I KNOW I'm going to be totaly p*ssed off about it! I'll still go and see it though I LOVED the first two movies, but like George Lucas says on 'The Beginning' - "It is possible to destroy these things." The 3rd movie will probably also ruin the first two.

And because I'm totally p*ssed off now, I thought I'd end my post with some of the worst Sequels in history (and I've included T3):
    Grease 2,
    Terminator 3,
    Psycho 2,
    Jaws 3 + 4
    Superman 3 + 4
    Batman 3 + 4
    and many MANY more...

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection